Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Yeah I got lucky and saw them pop up used. I drove a couple hours one way to grab them.. Bit of curb rash on one of them and the tires are write offs. Local wheel company is offering a really good deal next month i'm tempted to jump on and fix them. $500usd to dismount, fix blemishes/crack/out of balance wheels, sand/media blast, powdercoat and remount/balance.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
ya, for that total investment you may as well have bought some new Rotas. i would just put tires on it and throw it on the car. if it ain't bent or cracked, don't fix it. curb rash is just cosmetic.

felopr

Not today but yesterday:
Install CPE intercooler
MAxon desing front lip
Mishi charge pipes
Mountune Rad and flush the system
Change the oil
install blank rotors and hawk 5.0 brakes all 4 corners. / flush the system and flush the clutch

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Not today but yesterday:
Install CPE intercooler
MAxon desing front lip
Mishi charge pipes
Mountune Rad and flush the system
Change the oil
install blank rotors and hawk 5.0 brakes all 4 corners. / flush the system and flush the clutch
NICE!! [thumb]

Which fluid did you use in the brake/clutch systems?

felopr

NICE!! [thumb]

Which fluid did you use in the brake/clutch systems?
I used the dot4 redline rl 600. Is equivalent to the motul 600/660 and i can find it cheaper than motul. 600c dry boiling point (the important boiling point) , track proven, i have used it before on a track car, liquid never boil, never a complaint. Anything better for the track is castrol and that is $60 a quart. I used a motive power bleeder. Make the job stupid easy

felopr

I alsl installed the stage 3 TB performance braces. Well almost, couldn't install the front lower braces, couldn't losen the bolts on my own, i need a impact. Plus on jackstances is going to be a pain give the bushings preload and torque and angle torque the bolts

Today I installed my FSWerks short shift plate and Whoosh downpipe I got for christmas! That downpipe is a PITA to get off! The new one went on much easier. Both are quality products. Now I'm just waiting for my Whoosh intercooler to get here! (and hopefully a sticker this time [hihi] )

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Today I installed my FSWerks short shift plate and Whoosh downpipe I got for christmas! That downpipe is a PITA to get off! The new one went on much easier. Both are quality products. Now I'm just waiting for my Whoosh intercooler to get here! (and hopefully a sticker this time [hihi] )
there are stickers enroute to you in WV my friend
thanks for the orders!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got my mountune parts, but haven't installed anything yet but the shift knob. Too nasty out to go anywhere.

cxwrench