Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed my mountune splitter and got a new graphics. Not sure if I like the graphics yet

Where did you get those brace rods for the bumper and splitter? I'd like to get a splitter ....but which one is the ? Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Link? Install medium....easy....hard? Etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Just go to ebay.com and search for splitter rods and it will pull up around 1900 listings. I work at a car dealership and had my body shop do it. The rods were a simple install but the bumper does have to come off to install the mountune splitter. The ford dealer next to me wanted to charge $380 to install the splitter they said it called for 8 hours labor. I had my body guy install the splitter, rods and wrap the lower bumper in carbon fiber for $100

Installed the boomba racing ultimate shift package (short throw lever, transmission adapter plate, base bushings and bracket bushings) with everything set for the maximum reduction, wow are the throws short now. Feels nice and solid too.

brbauer2

Installed the boomba racing ultimate shift package (short throw lever, transmission adapter plate, base bushings and bracket bushings) with everything set for the maximum reduction, wow are the throws short now. Feels nice and solid too.
I love mine! I do have the DHM Extension to raise the knob up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk