Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thank you. Maybe they will grow on me, otherwise might order some Speedline's from across the pond.
IF I could get them in black (I might even go for them in the standard matte anthracite), I would definitely go with those 16x7 Marmoras for winter wheels, or maybe even track wheels. ;)

But I'm guessing you are referring to their 17x7.5s??

IF I could get them in black (I might even go for them in the standard matte anthracite), I would definitely go with those 16x7 Marmoras for winter wheels, or maybe even track wheels. ;)

But I'm guessing you are referring to their 17x7.5s??
These are what I'm looking at.

[/IMG]

brbauer2

WOOSH FMIC, Velossatech Big mouth, painted crash bar

Shaved the grill...Took foreeeeeevvvvveeerrrr.

Don't have an after shot yet. Going to have to get the bumper off again soon, doesn't seem to sit quite right.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
These are what I'm looking at.

[/IMG]
REALLY NICE, but at $975.00/set on demon tweeks, and $1270.00/set [ohcrap] on performance alloys.com, both BEFORE shipping, they are a little too rich for my blood!
Besides, they only make them in 17x7s, and I want an 8.0 wide wheel.

They ARE Flow Formed though, and hopefully, for THOSE prices, VERY lightweight. ;)

J2FoRS

WOOSH FMIC, Velossatech Big mouth, painted crash bar

Shaved the grill...Took foreeeeeevvvvveeerrrr.

Don't have an after shot yet. Going to have to get the bumper off again soon, doesn't seem to sit quite right.

Sent from my OnePlus 3
Check out this video, may help. Or may be another issue entirely. Made last year when lots were having bumper issues after BM install.
https://youtu.be/5XKNhSS9wWo

joesiris

Yes, the bronze does look VERY good on the magnetic! [thumb]

Kinda makes me sorry I went with gloss black for my 1.2s (but, they will not show crud, or brake dust as readily).
I have the oem gloss black wheel, and maybe because there is so much surface area there, they show brake dust like crazy. 2 days after wash they are covered, at least they get uniform coverage of dust so that it just looks like I have matte black wheels

more like an "off" road trip huh, but seriously its gorgeous out there, those are great shots, nice shadow play too.

Thanks, Lol, it was such a nice day I couldn't see wasting it... Spent 10 hours drawing blood, it's about a 30 minute drive from home... although washed the car right before then when I got out there had to improvise to get the dust off for pics... Pretty cool drive, over 10,500 miles though now!

brbauer2

Got the heat gun out like j2FiST suggested, helped get most of misfit gone. It will need another look when I have the bumper off again soon for my lights and Hella horns.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

joesiris

Thanks, Lol, it was such a nice day I couldn't see wasting it... Spent 10 hours drawing blood, it's about a 30 minute drive from home... although washed the car right before then when I got out there had to improvise to get the dust off for pics... Pretty cool drive, over 10,500 miles though now!
yeah I had washed my car before the savannah trip but 3 hours on the highway it wasn't clean when I got there, and I could not for the life of me find one of those self serve car washes, and my friend lives in an apartment with no hoses, and I wasn't about to go through a drive through car wash. so I stopped at a target store and got some microfiber towels and duster and cleaned it the best I could before each shoot location...btw I keep meaning to ask what camera did you buy?

joesiris

Got the heat gun out like j2FiST suggested, helped get most of misfit gone. It will need another look when I have the bumper off again soon for my lights and Hella horns.

Sent from my OnePlus 3
are you gonna use the relay method for the horns or the direct fit...ive been looking into the horns for some time, but not too fond of having to wire things to the battery, at least not till the warranty runs out, let me know how it goes.

J2FoRS

Sent from my OnePlus 3
Looks really good with the grill opened and the crash bar black. Well done.

brbauer2

are you gonna use the relay method for the horns or the direct fit...ive been looking into the horns for some time, but not too fond of having to wire things to the battery, at least not till the warranty runs out, let me know how it goes.
I'm doing combo fog/driving lights behind the grill that are 65w each along with the Hella Sharptones. Going to wire in a secondary fuse block then distribute power through relays where needed.

joesiris

I'm doing combo fog/driving lights behind the grill that are 65w each along with the Hella Sharptones. Going to wire in a secondary fuse block then distribute power through relays where needed.
hmmm, interesting, definitely wanna see how that turns out

yeah I had washed my car before the savannah trip but 3 hours on the highway it wasn't clean when I got there, and I could not for the life of me find one of those self serve car washes, and my friend lives in an apartment with no hoses, and I wasn't about to go through a drive through car wash. so I stopped at a target store and got some microfiber towels and duster and cleaned it the best I could before each shoot location...btw I keep meaning to ask what camera did you buy?
It's the Nikon D3300, really liking it but so many buttons and gadgets I will probably never learn it all....having some fun with it though. Got an awesome deal on it, on sale at Walmart for $349, regular $499... just couldn't pass it up.