Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

brbauer2

Ran some errands and dropped it off at the wife's work to take the CX-5. The FiST can fit a lot of things into it, but 12' shoe moulding and 8' boards don't make the cut.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

joesiris

Ran some errands and dropped it off at the wife's work to take the CX-5. The FiST can fit a lot of things into it, but 12' shoe moulding and 8' boards don't make the cut.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
true story...I know how it is, sometimes I have to go swap cars with the wife, I have 4 kids that def don't fit in the FiST, so I gotta go pick up the Nissan Quest once in a while

Last night.

This afternoon, oil change and new plug.

Sent from my OnePlus 3
Any issues with these plugs leaking? That worries me. However it would be nice to have the outlet pointing down instead right into my traction bar.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Flaco

2000 Post Club
I had the Fumoto valve on my first FiST it never leaked. And that valve is upside down, on the extender you should be able to rotate it on the threads. I had to fiddle with mine a bit.

I had the Fumoto valve on my first FiST it never leaked. And that valve is upside down, on the extender you should be able to rotate it on the threads. I had to fiddle with mine a bit.
Is that the Fumoto f106sx valve? Do you have the plastic locking piece?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

joesiris

island 3.jpg island 1.jpg island 2.jpg

Washed it up then took it to Dreher Island. Played around with that old"er" camera my friend gave me...not too bad for only a 12 megapixel, got some fishing in too.

brbauer2

Any issues with these plugs leaking? That worries me. However it would be nice to have the outlet pointing down instead right into my traction bar.
I've had one on the Wife's CX-5 for ~20k miles without any issues. Only ~500 miles with it on the FiST but don't see any oil.

Is that the Fumoto f106sx valve? Do you have the plastic locking piece?
No plastic piece. I had F106N Drain 14mm 1.5 and ADP-106 Adapter 14mm 1.5
No locking piece. Those are the parts.

Installed an Eibach rear anti-sway bar.

I haven't decided what I want to do about springs and dampers yet, but I've been itching to something with the chassis/suspension. I didn't think the rear bar alone would make this big of a difference, but the stock, unsettled (jumpy) feeling in the rear is gone. I love it.