Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

This is whats going on the rear.

Stop Tech slotted rear rotors.

Hawk Performance HB430W.547 Disc Brake Pad DTC-30 - REAR

the front pads are rated up to 1500 F according to Hawk. Good enough for me haha

HB725G.650 Disc Brake Pad DTC-60 w/0.650 Thickness Disc Brake Pad

I inspected _ cpe air intake filter today. Its been 40k miles since install and I spy a collapsed section. On the stock tune. Really?

Is running a bit lean really that bad?

I installed a Cobb rmm last night. I earlier tried a cp-e rmm that I bought used here so it was broken in and it stayed on my car for about 15 minutes before I took it off. It might work great for some folks wanting a stiff rmm, but the increase in vibration was not for me. After swearing off new rmms for a while, I bought a Cobb with about 10k miles on it and got it in the mail yesterday—so in it went. It only takes a few minutes to install. If there is any increase in nvh it is negligible—a very slight increase in vibration through the steering wheel at idle. I mean very slight. I don’t know about any performance changes yet because I haven’t flogged the car yet, but I am very pleased with the Cobb rmm because it really does not add the noise and vibration some stiffer mounts will add.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Here's what the factory fill looks like at 63k. Not bad overall, but I would not recommend waiting this long... #fluidChange

w/ flash:

no flash:
That actually looks than the black stock stuff I took out <30k. In addition the stock stuff in consistency, is like water around 50°F.

Note that Ford may have made a mistake on the fill capacity specifications vs instructions. Instructions in the manual state fill to 1" below fill hole while the documentation states 1.67L. The fill capacities documented for the other two Fiesta transmissions are 2.1L and 2.3L... which is what mine actually took to reach the specified 1" below fill hole. (vehicle leveled) Bottom line, I'd recommend following the manual's instructions, as opposed to going by fill "capacity".

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...n-Fluid-Change?p=297010&viewfull=1#post297010

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That actually looks better than the black stock stuff I took out <30k. In addition the stock stuff in consistency, is like water around 50°F.

Note that Ford may have made a mistake on the fill capacity specifications vs instructions. Instructions in the manual state fill to 1" below fill hole while the documentation states 1.67L. The fill capacities documented for the other two Fiesta transmissions are 2.1L and 2.3L... which is what mine actually took to reach the specified 1" below fill hole. (vehicle leveled) Bottom line, I'd recommend following the manual's instructions, as opposed to going by fill "capacity".

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...n-Fluid-Change?p=297010&viewfull=1#post297010
I believe that is his factory fill, used, BRAKE/CLUTCH FLUID, if I am not mistaken. [dunno]

borborpa

Premium Account
I bought the Mojo Mfg Shirt Throw adapter from Whoosh and installed it today! Figured while I was in there, also replaced the Induction Hose and did the Symposer delete at the same time.

Business6

Picked up a 138 piece Kobalt tool set and have a gear wrench brand magnetic swivel extended spark plug socket and swapped out my plugs for 1 step colder ngks. Three of my plugs look file-sharing but the leftmost (passenger side, is that cylinder 1?) has oil on it.

Car feels a little better, though. I'll add photos later

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Finally installed the Ultimate Racing 4" outlet (semi-) turn down tip, which I had black glacier Cerakoted, onto the end of my CP-E Nexus system.

Not sure I'm in love with the looks (it would probably look more 'in place' if I had full Mk.7, R5/WRC flares/bodywork on the car-LOL), but it IS 'unique' as not too many have this tip, even if they bought a whole Ultimate Racing system. ;)

It does change the tone/sound level slightly over the split from a single inlet (with a Y) pipe, CP-E twin tip (it is also single wall 304 vs. double wall for the CP-E twin tip, IF that could make any difference).
(I'm guessing that the y 'splits' the exiting sounds waves somewhat, since they come from a single 3" pipe before the tip? [dunno])

I cannot install this tip up into the valance cutout as far as I want to, because of the CP-E system's Helmholtz chamber 'can' being located directly above the top of the largest part of this tip. :(

Last edited:

Business6

Here are the plugs, top is driver side bottom is passenger which has the oil on it:

I'm certain the plugs haven't been changed. 37.5k on them.

I took a closer look putting it back on, and I agree. It was collapsed a bit due to my own fault putting it back on rip cpe collar. 40k miles on it snow rain and summer and it works great. [hah]