Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Everyone did have a great time...21 Fiestas and Focuses total I believe...got a lot of head turns... even had a guy in an Aston stop and take pics of them...needed a little more color though...only one red Focus and no Molten Orange either...
Unfortunately couldn't make it this time because I already had plans, but perhaps I can make the next one.

Everyone did have a great time...21 Fiestas and Focuses total I believe...got a lot of head turns... even had a guy in an Aston stop and take pics of them...needed a little more color though...only one red Focus and no Molten Orange either...
Is this a facebook group? I'm out of the loop! Looks like a blast.

joesiris

You'd have to take it out of the packaging first!
that would make it worth less, I'm not a collector or anything, as this is my only one, but one day I was just surfing ebay for cool crap and I saw these for 20-30 dollars, so maybe one day itll be worth a bunch, not that id sell it

joesiris

I seriously gotta find some Carolina FiST owners, that meet looked like it was fun. you guys got some amazing shots too. I don't remember which thread (it actually might've been this one) but there where pictures of some folks that went to the 2017 ST meetup in LA. The pics were cool, and ken block was there, well yesterday I just happened to see a you tube video about it. I follow a youtuber named Koriginal, and he went with his focus ST. It was just neat to see actual footage of something I read about on here and saw pictures of. Looked like tons of fun, maybe the easties will get a meet one day

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I seriously gotta find some Carolina FiST owners, that meet looked like it was fun. you guys got some amazing shots too. I don't remember which thread (it actually might've been this one) but there where pictures of some folks that went to the 2017 ST meetup in LA. The pics were cool, and ken block was there, well yesterday I just happened to see a you tube video about it. I follow a youtuber named Koriginal, and he went with his focus ST. It was just neat to see actual footage of something I read about on here and saw pictures of. Looked like tons of fun, maybe the easties will get a meet one day
I think there is a thread here for FiSTs in Carolina...

Installed a CP-E Rear Motor Mount (awesome part, wish I had done this sooner, NVH is negligible and changes the feel of the car tremendously), and an oil change with Magnatec 5W-20/Wix Filter

I left my FiST in the driveway this morning and came back to it in the exact same spot. So i guess thats a win for the day.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

Just installed H&R 10mm spacers on front, going to purchase 15mm for the rear! FSwerks to the rescue!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Do you plan on using those right through the winter, or did you just want max; heavy rain/standing water performance for the spring/summer/fall??

7.5" wide 527s?

Deleted the Fiesta Badge and installed some Rally Amor mudflaps. Too bad I don't think I'll ever be happy about how straight they can be. Obviously they look crocked in the picture.

The crocked thing is why I have not done the ST badge move.

Joesiris, are you on the Facebook group for the Carolina STs?

^^^Do you plan on using those right through the winter, or did you just x; heavy rain/standing water performance for the spring/summer/fall??

7.5" wide 527s?
I'll probably throw a set of winter tires on the stock wheels. These were more for a spring/fall condition where temps are a little cool for dedicated summer tires. I probably will run them through the winter as long as there's no snow. Contemplating another set of wheels with some super sticky summer tires for play time. Who knows.... I'll figure it out as I go along... :)

Yes, 7.5 et40