Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Great pics Ronin. Those are the best ones I've seen so far of the Pierce bars. I looked long and hard before finally pulling the trigger on the 6 point.

Today I cut out the blocked off ends of the lower grill for the intercooler. It helped a little - talking purely about looks.

The whole piece pops out so I just left it off. I want to cut off the vertical pieces from the bumper but I also don't want to hack up my car (too much) just yet. Maybe once I hit at least 5k miles lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Innovative placement for the tow hooks, if that's the purpose of those. [thumb]
You are correct, it's for towing. I haven't had to use them yet thankfully but I saw others from the forum doing this awhile back. I also have two 10' recovery straps and a yoke to make a harness in case I need to tow the car backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
also installed the GFB DV+ (wow what a pain to access those little bolts. I found dropping the little plastic splash guard over the accessory belt helped. Front passenger wheel coming off is a must.
I did not remove anything in the way when I installed my GFB DV+ (did it totally from under the car), so imagine the PIA that was, even with flex extensions, and u-joint adapters. [:(]

I did not remove anything in the way when I installed my GFB DV+ (did it totally from under the car), so imagine the PIA that was, even with flex extensions, and u-joint adapters. [:(]
I was doing it with a little 5mm Allen wrench like you'd find in an Ikea box so I had to get my hands in there ha

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
New brakes. Motorcraft Oem pads. Powerstop rotors

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I will warn you now as I have warned others....be aware and constantly monitor the drilled portion of these rotors as they start to crack from the inside out over time. Just slotted Rotors last longer than drilled and slotted due to having more surface area to dissapate heat. Getting cryoed rotors may help with the cracking over time. Ask me how I know about this cracking....good luck and really monitor your rotors![emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

DangerMouse

Had a small boost leak, had some lose clamps, fixed that and installed the velossa tech big mouth.

Either my boost leak was worse than I realized or the big mouth makes that much of a difference cause the car feels great now.

brbauer2

HBEcoBeaST

I will warn you now as I have warned others....be aware and constantly monitor the drilled portion of these rotors as they start to crack from the inside out over time. Just slotted Rotors last longer than drilled and slotted due to having more surface area to dissapate heat. Getting cryoed rotors may help with the cracking over time. Ask me how I know about this cracking....good luck and really monitor your rotors![emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thanks. I run these rotors on my truck that does some towing without issues. I will monitor the rotors closely. Since it seems we need new rotors every time we do brake pads i was willing to chance it.

Has anyone with cracked rotors brought up the issues with powerstop? If you use their pads and brakes they have a 30K warranty that includes cracking. I don't see how they wouldn't honor the warranty unless you were running crazy brake pads or something.

HBEcoBeaST

Adjusted both the seat height and steering wheel reach for the first time.

Surprised that I didn't discover this sooner, the seat was almost in its highest position