Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

brbauer2

Wiring for lights and horns has started. Should finish on Sunday.

Then met up with a few fellow STs.

Three or four more showed up after and one had already left.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I cant get my ap to show more than 4 things to monitor. Is thus an update thing? Avoided the update hearing about bugs in it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Nope under you gauge page go to the setting button on the top press that and it should give you the option to choose between 4,5, or 6 gauges on the display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

brbauer2

Lights and horns mounted, interior wiring finished. Dropped a light so a new set is on its way. Full write up and more pictures when it's done.

Took her on a camping trip with my wife to Copper Harbor in the UP. Aside from how beautiful the Keweenaw (and the whole UP for that matter) is, there are some surprisingly fun driving roads up there. US-41 (especially the 5+ miles just before copper harbor) is a blast, as are M-26 and Brockway Mountain Drive. Great views of Lake Superior and tons of outdoor activities in the area (hiking, cross country biking, kayaking, you name it). If any of you live in the midwest/mid-south Canada and haven't been to the UP, do yourself a favor and get out there.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Took her on a camping trip with my wife to Copper Harbor in the UP. Aside from how beautiful the Keweenaw (and the whole UP for that matter) is, there are some surprisingly fun driving roads up there. US-41 (especially the 5+ miles just before copper harbor) is a blast, as are M-26 and Brockway Mountain Drive. Great views of Lake Superior and tons of outdoor activities in the area (hiking, cross country biking, kayaking, you name it). If any of you live in the midwest/mid-south Canada and haven't been to the UP, do yourself a favor and get out there.
Been there el dudereno!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

brbauer2

how did you wire in those hella horns?
Not the easiest way...

They are operated through 2 relays. One relay is triggered by the stock horn, the other triggered by a switch in the center console.

That allows me to have a nice polite *toot toot* with the stock horns or a loud *HOOOONNNNKKK* with all 4 when I need to.

I still need to get the aiming on the lights done and then the bumper will be bolted back on.

Full write up and pictures (well, as many pictures as I can) will follow, but not likely until middle of next week.

joesiris

well it still looks sweet brbauer, I was wanting to get the horns some time ago but wasn't sure how they really hook up, couldn't find a good youtube on it...some cars I did see tho they were direct plug and play and others needed a relay, didn't really wanna mess with the relay way.