Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

is it undo buts then place bar, reinstall nuts, or did you have to jack the car up...on my lancer I had to jack the car up to relieve the tension on the struts to install the bar.
Yeah just take the hood cowl off and loosen the nuts and put the bar on and tighten them down again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I ran a gallon of e85 with my 91 yesterday and the car loved it lol. 0 knock 0 neg corrections. Driving hard to see what it would do.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

brbauer2

^^^I would have put the RS as the tip of the spear. ;)
I think they were going for a 'red' 'white' 'blue' across the front.

weird question maybe, but what are those things next to the bench in that field?
We were at the radio-controlled airplane field so it probably has something to do with the airplanes.

brbauer2

Added 100 miles to her today. Half of that just driving around because it was beautiful weather out - sunny and low 70s - the other half she doubled as a delivery car for UberEats and made me $70 richer in the process.

The UberEats app lets the person know what kind of car to look for and there is no option for a sub-model, so all they see is a Ford Fiesta. Had one guy I delivered to ask me "What the heck is that?! That's not a Fiesta...is it?!" Told him about it and then mentioned the FoST and how he might be able to pass it off as a "family car" to his wife. Got a $15 tip on a $6 delivery. [wiggle]

Last edited:
Replaced my boost control solenoid which for unknown reasons stopped working last week. Had a slight over boost event but didn't hurt anything. Ran on wastegate spring pressure for a week which was depressing. But a half hour swap today and the angry roller skate is back at 100%. [driving]

joesiris

Added 100 miles to her today. Half of that just driving around because it was beautiful weather out - sunny and low 70s - the other half she doubled as a delivery car for UberEats and made me $70 richer in the process.

The UberEats app lets the person know what kind of car to look for and there is no option for a sub-model, so all they see is a Ford Fiesta. Had one guy I delivered to ask me "What the heck is that?! That's not a Fiesta...is it?!" Told him about it and then mentioned the FoST and how he might be able to pass it off as a "family car" to his wife. Got a $15 tip on a $6 delivery. [wiggle]
you know that's one of my favorite parts of owning a FiST, ppl come up and ask what it is all the time. They cant believe its a fiesta. after a year of owning I still have only seen one other one round here, and I like being unique, sure for just a bit more I could've bought a base model challenger (shoot right now they are on sale down the road for 19k) but those are everywhere. I like the looks the FiST brings as ppl drive by trying to figure out what it is...I guess the only downfall is that there are no meetups like yall have out west