Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I will look up the name of the model, the size is only 16" though. The summer wheels are 17" of course.
Believe it or not, considering the geographical position it isn't that cold here in Southern Sweden, the climate is similar to what you would find in New York. :)
I was not sure just how far north you were located as your town is not showing up correctly in your avatar heading. ;)

Installed my roof rack and bike trays. Also removed my wing risers since the wing hit the bike trays with them installed. Honestly, I was over the look anyway. [thumb]

LaserWhisperer

Did it all yesterday, but installed new front brakes, a MISHIMOTO FMIC, and a little bit of ricer repair on the front bumper [emoji36]
Thanks, road cone at 70mph on the freeway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Installed the damond occ. Irs a lil harder than the mishi but I like it. We will see if it catches more or less soon enough. Mishi up for sale soon.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Installed the damond occ. Irs a lil harder than the mishi but I like it. We will see if it catches more or less soon enough. Mishi up for sale soon.

I just received my Damond OCC in the mail, have yet to install. What part was more difficult?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Mounting the bracket I think was the worst. It's pretty tight and I have skinny fingers too. My nut kept trying to cross thread. Could be cause the stud was painted. I threaded it all the way without the bracket. Then it went right on much easier. The hose from the crankcase is a lil tight to bend. Also getting the hoses on the can after its mounted is a lil tough. In hindsight removing the coolant resavore would made that tight spot almost wide open. I routed the drain hose where you can look through the passenger wheel and see it. Over all harder than the mishi but seems to be a nice piece and no more removing the headlight to empty it. Broke that clip it fits into because I do oil changes fairly often. Bout every 6 weeks.

Mounting the bracket I think was the worst. It's pretty tight and I have skinny fingers too. My nut kept trying to cross thread. Could be cause the stud was painted. I threaded it all the way without the bracket. Then it went right on much easier. The hose from the crankcase is a lil tight to bend. Also getting the hoses on the can after its mounted is a lil tough. In hindsight removing the coolant resavore would made that tight spot almost wide open. I routed the drain hose where you can look through the passenger wheel and see it. Over all harder than the mishi but seems to be a nice piece and no more removing the headlight to empty it. Broke that clip it fits into because I do oil changes fairly often. Bout every 6 weeks.

Thank you! This will help me out quite a bit with the install. Might give it a shot this weekend.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
My son and I had the Damond on in twenty minutes. I guess experience in working on cars helps. Any stud with paint needs to be cleaned first and the hoses we attached prior to mounting as it seem much easier to do on a bench. Routing the hoses required a zip tie to keep them where I wanted them. All in all an quick and easy install.

What this car needs for rev-matching are pedal covers not gas pedal spacers. "Heel-toe" is perfect now. I use quotes because i actually use the ball of my foot and roll my foot over to blip the throttle. Gas pedal spacers make the car undrivable on the track when you have the brake pedal to the floor. IMO of course.

It also fixes the issue of slippery pedals.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Where did you order these from? Really liking it plus I'm sick of my pedal slipping anytime its wet outside.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
My son and I had the Damond on in twenty minutes. I guess experience in working on cars helps. Any stud with paint needs to be cleaned first and the hoses we attached prior to mounting as it seem much easier to do on a bench. Routing the hoses required a zip tie to keep them where I wanted them. All in all an quick and easy install.
Tried mounting first but the hoses have to go under other things though. Idk how you did it.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Tried mounting first but the hoses have to go under other things though. Idk how you did it.

Just fished them through as we put it in. Don't remember any issues with it but I doubt you could mount it with the hoses attached and hanging loose then get them in, too stiff. We installed the OCC, MP-215 and Sound Symposer delete in one hour and 45 minutes. A good hour was the mp-215. We did the OCC first and it went faster than we expected. I have been working on cars a while, my son makes a living at mainly custom work so I am sure his experience had much to do with the way he did it and how quickly. When he is working on my car I become the Gopher/grabber/holder. In this case I was holding the OCC as he ran the hoses and I lowered it to the stud. So that is all I know other than it works great and is easy to drain. Also Damond made it for me with Yellow hoses.....thanks again Damond!