Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

joesiris

Thx bro. Oh my god do I ever! U got a tv? Want some names of good shows? Some one that can relate lol. Seems like your kids are about the same age span as mine. Oldest boy likes working on stuff and helping me. Second oldest likes cars and trucks but the 2 yr old loves anything with a motor! Makes vroom sounds then says "daddy car" lmao. Hears exhaust and stops what ever he is doing. If it sounds good he follows with a "nice!" Tells the wife to turn down the radio if we have to take 2 cars somewhere if I have to go to work to hear my car. He's a car guy for sure.

Oldest during downpipe & exhaust.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
hahaha nice photo bomb...I think my kids like my car ok but with youtube and movies they are all like whoa bro did you see that lambo, or that "Z" car (what he likes to refer to a 350/370 Z as) at least the other day he was all about the GTR which is a step in the right direction I hope..."got a TV" that really cracked me up. How about those "playdates" like we live in some private school privileged gated mansion community...should just be like sure if you want my kids to throw yours from the stairway, hey things happen

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
What this car needs for rev-matching are pedal covers not gas pedal spacers. "Heel-toe" is perfect now. I use quotes because i actually use the ball of my foot and roll my foot over to blip the throttle. Gas pedal spacers make the car undrivable on the track when you have the brake pedal to the floor. IMO of course.

It also fixes the issue of slippery pedals.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Whoosh FMIC and Velossa-tech Big Mouth! Thanks to FAST of West Chester, PA for the install.
Ready for warmer weather and stickier tires!

View attachment 16995

View attachment 16996
It looks really good tucked in there with the stock grill in place.....well done and thanks for posting!!!

It looks really good tucked in there with the stock grill in place.....well done and thanks for posting!!!
Tucked in there is right - that baby barely fits! Was amazing to me how small the stock IC is in comparison. The new one is right up to the grill - no wasted space.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Lubing the weatherstripping is necessary for the colder climates where we get freezing rains. It's also harder on batteries. I loved the weather last time I was down in Missouri and that was during the peak of the Summer.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Lubing the weatherstripping is necessary for the colder climates where we get freezing rains. It's also harder on batteries. I loved the weather last time I was down in Missouri and that was during the peak of the Summer.
^^^THIS! ;)

We keep getting these soaking wet deluge warm spell fronts from the south/southwest, then we get the high pressure COLD fronts following so closely that the rain does not dry off of the car/door openings before it FREEZES solid in the 15*F ambients. [:(]
That's when you hear that frightening stick/rip of the weatherstrips pulling away from the doors on opening (IF they are not frozen solid shut!).

This stuff; https://www.amazon.com/nextzett-91480615-Gummi-Pflege-Rubber/dp/B004B8GTQG
helps prevent that expensive damage.

I actually got the idea to check the factory battery electrolyte level from koozy on here, who found his battery's levels were WAY DOWN, albeit he lives in a hot, (mostly) dry climate.

After a year and a half of ownership, and never having opened the caps since then (was too used to/spoiled by the mostly maintenance free Die Hard/Odyssey AGM I had in my Z28 LOL), mine were down a little, so I topped them up with distilled water, and threw a quick charge on it since I sometimes sit in the car with the engine off and listen until the end of a fave song playing.

Once EnerSys/Odyssey releases the threaded SAE posts for their PC 1100/ER40 battery, I will get that one to replace the factory Motorcraft, and save about 10 pounds off of the nose, without losing ANY power or capacity at all (unlike the lighter yes, but much weaker, ever popular, PC 625s and PC 680s). [:)] (Plus, I already have the bespoke Odyssey/Schumacher charger for that battery.)

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Yeah I let the car idle on max defrost for 15-20 minutes with this last freezing rain we had. It took five minutes of hammering around the door seams just to break off enough ice to pull the door open without destroying the door handle/latch. When I came back out, it still took another five minutes of scraping the windows and mirrors. It wasn't then enough to penetrate the ice on the driver rear window, so just left it there. So yeah, about 5 minutes to get into it, 15-20 minutes idling on max defrost, another five minutes scraping. Gotta love old man Winter. /SARCASM