Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Added a POWERFLEX poly (red) exhaust hanger to the downpipe mount for testing purposes. I originally left this mount the stock blue spongy gummy for movement but felt it was too soft.
Re-torqued all the exhaust clamps for good measure - oogled at my awesome exhaust while under the car....
Which exhaust would that be? Pics and audio?

brbauer2

Damond Motorsports OCC
You won't regret it! The owner is in my local group and a great guy. He's been thinking of getting some more stuff made for our cars.

Did you get the hose sleeves? If not go buy them....trust me you're going to need them in the end.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
It's my FiST in the picture on the site showing the sleeves installed. I'm thinking of cutting them down to just the problem areas so I can still have the majority of the hose exposed.

brbauer2

Damond Motorsports OCC
You won't regret it! The owner is in my local group and a great guy. He's been thinking of getting some more stuff made for our cars.

Did you get the hose sleeves? If not go buy them....trust me you're going to need them in the end.

It's my FiST in the picture on the site showing the sleeves installed. I'm thinking of cutting them down to just the problem areas so I can still have the majority of the hose exposed.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I think they made them a predetermined length for a reason...I know they look pretty also....just food for thought

Thanks guys for the tips on the Damond OCC. I thought the hoses were gonna be the shiny silicone ones. These are just like standard heater hose. It's a great kit though. Whatcha think about the VTA option?

Washed sealed and waxed.

Added an AVS side window shade thing (to let you crack windows when its raining)

Installed a rear view camera. (Clip on mirror type)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
4.5 gallons of e85
changed oil & filter for the 2nd time @ under 2000 miles with 5w-30 Motorcraft
emptied my Mishimoto OCC (had a little over an ounce in it)
installed Pierce Torsion Bar
installed AWR SpIcY RED 88a rear motor mount prototype

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
^^^Is the E85 more readily available out there than it was for you/still is for us still here in Pennsyltuckey??
I was a race gas junky in PA (my eco stang) and had no thought of running anything but 93/94 Sunoco in my FIST when there.
Now in LV i have access to crappy 91 so running e30 is so easy, cheap and everywhere. I kinda like it now. I've converted LOL

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I was a race gas junky in PA (my eco stang) and had no thought of running anything but 93/94 Sunoco in my FIST when there.
Now in LV i have access to crappy 91 so running e30 is so easy, cheap and everywhere. I kinda like it now. I've converted LOL
My younger son ( the Marine) has an Ecoboost Stang which he now wants to start modding beyond the Roush intake he already has on the car (downpipe, CBE, possibly IC).

I am going to refer him to you, and Mitch @ cp-e to find out just what is possible with those cars (but he is not quite ready for a full turbo replacement setup yet).

Installed the Boomba short throw shifter.
Installed 3rd brake light flasher

Lesson learned about the shifter - After installing it, all went exactly like instructions, except for the test drive.
The computer started throwing errors. U210B Lost Communication Between Fuel Pump Control Module 'A' and Restraints Control Module. The airbag light on, traction control light on, wrench light and the radio kept telling me it couldn't use the 911 service.
After much cussing and checking wire connections, I found the Restraints Control Module. It is located under the center console.
When I slid the center console back in, it unlocked the connector on the module. The loose connector was throwing the errors.
Lesson for the day - double check everything before bolting it all back.

Shifter and shifter block make for a nice short throw.
[video=youtube;X0qzX3fkqwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0qzX3fkqwQ[/video]

The flasher
[video=youtube;FG0UUvZxl44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG0UUvZxl44[/video]

Last edited:

cxwrench

Ordered a set of black Sparco Assetto Gara (16 x 7) w/ RE760 in 205/45. Should be delivered Friday, I'll update w/ photos.

They showed up a day early and I hard to work late so it was too dark once I got them installed for a good pic. I'll put one up tomorrow...it's not like everyone knows what they look like. What are we thinking for pressure on these? Til then:

Installed the new rims/tires last night, washed it this morning. It's my Friday morning ritual.

Last edited:

Ford Community Posts