Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

joesiris

Got my placards from the dude in Europe! Very nicea!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
nice, I tried a few months back to order one from the same guy, we emailed back and forth a couple times and I sent my vin and info to him but then asked how to pay him and got nothing back, might try again one day

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do you want his PayPal? That's how I did it all....and about a month later it showed up!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

CSM

1000 Post Club
Finally got around to washing my 2014 Molten Orange. I haven't touched it in months, and my last wax application (dual application of Collinite 845) was last October. I am AMAZED at how well this wax has held up. I can't recommend it enough.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Finally got around to washing my 2014 Molten Orange. I haven't touched it in months, and my last wax application (dual application of Collinite 845) was last October. I am AMAZED at how well this wax has held up. I can't recommend it enough.
It always DOES (hold up that is)!! [thumb]

I throw a coat on there every time I wash my baby, between the salt soup in winter, and the effing never-ending abrasive pollen/'tree droppings' in the spring/summer (made even worse by the intermittent, sprinkle level rain etching it into the paint [mad]), it is never too much as far as protection goes. [wink]

I have to get some of that Stoner, or Mother's or whomever's black trim restorer stuff, since i am not as skilled as everyone else in keeping the 845 off of those sections, especially around the front lower grille and back lower valance areas. [:(]

CSM

1000 Post Club
It always DOES (hold up that is)!! [thumb]

I throw a coat on there every time I wash my baby, between the salt soup in winter, and the effing never-ending abrasive pollen/'tree droppings' in the spring/summer (made even worse by the intermittent, sprinkle level rain etching it into the paint [mad]), it is never too much as far as protection goes. [wink]

I have to get some of that Stoner, or Mother's or whomever's black trim restorer stuff, since i am not as skilled as everyone else in keeping the 845 off of those sections, especially around the front lower grille and back lower valance areas. [:(]
What application method are you using to apply the 845 wax at every wash? Buffer or hand?

This stuff is liquid gold!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What application method are you using to apply the 845 wax at every wash? Buffer or hand?

This stuff is liquid gold!
By hand, with a Chemical Guys black foam pad, but a VERY thin coat each time (which I am told is preferable anyway for the best results with the 845 [wink]).

It's about time! Changing the factory fill @ 63k.

Filling up with Motul 660 because,

First track day is this coming weekend.

Here's what the factory fill looks like at 63k. Not bad overall, but I would not recommend waiting this long... #fluidChange

w/ flash:

no flash:

Ford Community Posts