Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I FINALLY got my summer setup on the car!! [driving]

Gloss black, 17x8 ET42 TD Pro Race 1.2s (THANKS, Chalon!! [thumb]) wrapped in 215/40-17 federal 595 RS-RRs, held on by Muteki SR35 lugs in titanium chrome color.

*Public/Forum Service warning/announcement;
I regrettably opted for those rubber stem, alloy cover Rays valve stems which are VERY flexible (even more so than the short 'trailer style' rubber stems I usually used on my previous cars, which I should have gone with instead), and there could NOT be a more OVER-PRICED ($80.00/4 [crazyeye] [mad]), lower value, 'pay through the nose for the name ONLY', type item in ALL of the automotive world!!
One even has to remove the alloy cover in order to check/add/bleed air, since pressure gauges cannot go on far enough to even get a reading with them in place, COMPLETE GARBAGE!!!
AVOID like the PLAGUE!!*

At the next tire change I will install either the; Enkei, 949 Racing, or Rays ALL ALLOY stems, if I am not sick and tired of looking at the cluster TPMS light (or the tape that covers it), and decide to install the sensors at that time.

I will try and post pics the next time my kid visits with his iPhone 7 (I am an early gen boomer, still with only a VERY dumb flip phone. LOL). [wink]

I also deleted those block weights off of the front factory struts.

brbauer2

Gel badges from a group buy came in so I put them on.

Also washed her at the DIY wash.

And put my Octane Academy badges on the correct side.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Business6

Deleted the resonator. I should have taken a bit of a longer clip but this will have to do for now:
[video=youtube;a-zfq9Fpfx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zfq9Fpfx8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This is how the car should have sounded in stock form as it is not intrusive nor excessive. It's mostly noticeable in the lower RPM range especially now that I know what I'm trying to listen for. Outside of the car, obviously, it's much more apparent. While I think it sounds good enough in the video there's a lot more character to it in person.

Had some burbles and pops and can hear some other fun stuff, too. This should hold me over until I can decide what the hell I want to do with the exhaust. Haha, yeah right, who am I kidding

edit:
Here's a better video
[video=youtube;Ro_hJLrlcgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro_hJLrlcgk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I FINALLY got my summer setup on the car!! [driving]

Gloss black, 17x8 ET42 TD Pro Race 1.2s (THANKS, Chalon!! [thumb]) wrapped in 215/40-17 federal 595 RS-RRs, held on by Muteki SR35 lugs in titanium chrome color.

At the next tire change I will install either the; Enkei, 949 Racing, or Rays ALL ALLOY stems, if I am not sick and tired of looking at the cluster TPMS light (or the tape that covers it), and decide to install the sensors at that time.

I also deleted those block weights off of the front factory struts.

I'd also be interested in seeing how you like the Federals...although I don't plan to track so they are probably a bit of overkill for my application.

I forgot to take my TPMS off my old wheels when I sold them, DOH! If I had them readily available I would have changed them within the first month at the very least because that light and ring was fairly annoying since I change through the touch interface daily and sometimes several times a day now that my FiST has become my dd. But the prices were more than I expected new and it took me awhile to lock in a decent set of used ones.

Now that it's been awhile though, I think that I have gotten somewhat used to it. I've had the new ones on hand now for over 2 months and I'm still feeling 50/50 about it. I've had several opportunities to have it done and decided not to to "save time" with the over work that was needed, lol.

What kind of difference have you felt so far from removing the weights off the front struts?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I dusted the pollen off my ST, which is the same thing I have been doing each day for the past few weeks. I arrive to work in a Performance Blue ST and leave in something yellow/green.

Brura22

Swapped my USB hub to the CarPlay compatible one!
Took literally 2 minutes.
Pops right out with a micro flat-head or rim removal tool.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I dusted the pollen off my ST, which is the same thing I have been doing each day for the past few weeks. I arrive to work in a Performance Blue ST and leave in something yellow/green.
Same here, it is so bad that I am washing and Collinite-ing it at least once a week!

I HATE when it is coated in thick pollen, and then it rains just a few sprinkles, or very lightly, and gives that abrasive, acidic, crap a chance to dig into, and SPOT the surface of the paint!! [mad]

It is so bad around here that I will not even chance installing my Ramair foam filter until it subsides A LOT (hopefully by mid-July)!

Business6

Haha, pollen and dust is bad enough but I'm glad I don't go through lovebug season. If you haven't lived in Florida do a Google Image search because it's absolutely insane.

Also, getting my first oil change. Wasn't ready for them to say the 30k service was $500 so that will have to wait until next time

Woods247

2000 Post Club

Replaced my broken Maxton splitter with a new one and added the new Aeroflowdynamics canards.

Just got a Momo Nero as a gift. Just love it. It's got a big knob grip with the weight of the factory knob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vogtland Sport Springs

Finally got around to adding Vogtland Sport Springs. Got about 1" drop. Will see if it goes lower after a week of driving and it settles in place. It definitely tightened it up. Ride is notably stiffer. Don't mind the dirty car she needs a bath but with this Pittsburgh weather it rains all the time.

Before
IMG_0226.JPG

After
View attachment 14759

Attachments