Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

koozy

3000 Post Club
Today was relatively productive and counterproductive at the same time. Drove down to my place to grab some car parts so I could install them, while installing them I noticed something was awry. Turns out after 20k miles my oil catch can mount had enough and snapped, causing it to rub on my alternator pulley. Thankfully I had the stock hose at home so I zip tied it up to limp it back and remove it until the replacement bracket comes in. The install of my canards went flawlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
it was predicted and only a matter of time. that location is not good for a catch can. http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...o-Catch-Can-Mount?highlight=mishimoto+bracket

Spent like 4 hours washing and waxing the car on Sunday. Always a chore getting all that crud off in the lower rocker area. But strangely, it all seems to come together when you realize that its worth it [twothumb]

Two buckets and some carnuba wax for the win. Wanted to share some pics with you all, and I promise, its way better in person.

Night mode is inviting.

Spent like 4 hours washing and waxing the car on Sunday. Always a chore getting all that crud off in the lower rocker area. But strangely, it all seems to come together when you realize that its worth it [twothumb]

Two buckets and some carnuba wax for the win. Wanted to share some pics with you all, and I promise, its way better in person.
Spent about an hour cleaning seagull....markings off the drivers side of the car. Left work today only to realize they treasure mapped my car again today!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spent about an hour cleaning seagull....markings off the drivers side of the car. Left work today only to realize they treasure mapped my car again today!
Agreed. Sometimes worse than it was except that the rest of the car is shinier...but at least they don't do it everytime.

Best antidote I've found is don't let the car sit still for long. Not a guarantee but typically when I'm busy and always out moving and doing things, I get much less "souvenirs".

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

No seagulls here but lots of birds of other varieties. I think I read somewhere that birds have an eye for shiny things (not just ravens like in your typical folklore) and that they will, and I kid you not, "target" practice said shiny objects. Just for fun. Or for whatever sick gratification that gives them. Now Im not a bird psychologist to know how much of this is true, but if it is, it would help explain why it always seems it's not just one but MULTIPLE stains that you come back to on your car. Like no way it was just one bird. It had to be a whole flock of them trying to see who has the better aim. Those aerial bombing bastards... haha

I feel your pain.

Business6

Installed the Mishimoto intake hose purchased from here. It's so stupidly quick to change it out, haha. Don't want to bother with a full intake for some time, if at all. Eventually I'll pick up the big mouth and soon a new filter.

KKaWing

Meet @ Chemical Guys Canada today! Pizza, drinks and product demos!

Edit: Picture swiped from their FB page.

KKaWing

A few of us were laughing about the colours lol. There was a white one as well but most were black blue and grey... Maybe it was to foreshadow how our wallets will get bruised.