Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
^^^Truth be told, the PS AS/3s are VERY impressive in shallow snow (~1")/slush conditions.

I was out and about on them yesterday, and even with all of the nannies off (at least to the point that we CAN turn them off), I really had to TRY to get the front wheels to spin in those mixed conditions.

But YES, for anything deeper than that, a good, true winter tire is required. ;)

BTW; did the 1.2s take very little weight to get them balanced, like most who have them say?
(STILL waiting on mine to arrive.)
What size wheel did you have your PS AS/3s on?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What size wheel did you have your PS AS/3s on?
They are the factory option 205/40-17s, still on the factory Rado gray wheels, 17x7.

If/when I get a FULL winter/rally worker setup, they will be a 15x7, or 16x7 wheel, with a real winter tire on them, probably Nokian R2s/WRG3s, or Altimax Arctics. [wink]

It looks like all the added weight went to balance out the TPMS sensors... so I'd say those wheels were nicely uniform.

^^^Truth be told, the PS AS/3s are VERY impressive in shallow snow (~1")/slush conditions.

I was out and about on them yesterday, and even with all of the nannies off (at least to the point that we CAN turn them off), I really had to TRY to get the front wheels to spin in those mixed conditions.

But YES, for anything deeper than that, a good, true winter tire is required. ;)

BTW; did the 1.2s take very little weight to get them balanced, like most who have them say?
(STILL waiting on mine to arrive.)

LT Berzerker

Prepping the MiesterR coilovers for install...

Drilled out the tops for additional camber clearance, plastidipped the shock bodies to help prevent chipping & resulting corrosion...

More work to be done on the rear & getting rid of the fabric liners ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Plastidip the coilover bodies! Genius!

And I'd like to hear how your final camber numbers come out!

Good luck and congrats!

LT Berzerker

Day 2 of coilover install... The fabric was wearing through in spots... So...Pulled them, and prepped the rear wells for bed liner...Letting everything dry out till the morning ;)

used my cordless Dremel to clean up the cutline & touch-up paint to cover any exposed metal.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Still learning how to drive it perfectly. Got the car this last Saturday and have just driven it around my neighborhood, nearby, and work once. Initially when I was learning I would just get it in gear and cruise around my neighborhood but now I'm just repeatedly doing stop/starts because everything else is really simple.

I got a 14 Ingot Silver with the Recaros. The only previous owner had down some nice mods like rear sway bar, rear motor mount, dustless front brake pads, and pilot super sports. Only con is the original wheels it's on have a solid amount of curb rash from a valet but I wanna replace those eventually anyway. Gonna hold off on anymore mods until I can drive it flawlessly 99.99% of the time but I definitely want to get an Accesport and some other things eventually.