Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

View attachment 13715 View attachment 13716 View attachment 13717 View attachment 13718 View attachment 13719 View attachment 13720 View attachment 13721

some of the photos from the shoot... almost disappointed you can say, he took hundreds of photos in multiple locations, and these and like 4 others were all I got. I did ask that he send me all the originals, cuz while hes an art student at SCAD (an art school) he was likely going to edit to his art style, but I'm a car guy and I love the way the car looks in its natural state. don't get me wrong they look great, I just don't think it really looks like my car anymore.
Those look great, jealous, looks like a fun trip!!! Car is definitely looking good!!

Booked my hotel for Focus Rising at the Carlisle Ford Nationals. Stoked to see who all comes out this year. Glad to see DHM onboard as a sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There ya go, it needs some clean up and I probably could have cut less but overall I'm happy with it. Just hoping I never have to use it!
So are you headed out to Buttonwillow with the RS/ST group? Probably going to spectate on Sunday, but haven't figured out how to attach tow strap without cutting or drilling anything...

So are you headed out to Buttonwillow with the RS/ST group? Probably going to spectate on Sunday, but haven't figured out how to attach tow strap without cutting or drilling anything...
I didn't know that they were going to be out there the same day! Im not on FB much. I was actually going with my Subaru friends. DM me, we should meet up for sure if you are going to be out there.

true story...I will make it out west one of these days and carve through those canyons
Lol... my sister in law wants me to go to VA next summer....might be road tripping out that way eventually
....we shall see....lol. For now road trip to Utah in June and as many weekend trips as possible, lol

The SCCA "Track Nights" don't require those, just other specific run groups, correct?
I'm not sure that SCCA tracknights is required. I checked their site and it is on the what to bring list. :) Speedventures requires a strap, at least their site said so lol.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Actually yesterday:

I took my FiST to my dealer for a free car wash, I was filthy.
Well I was getting my 40k service anyway, also free.
However the visit cost me $800.00.
As it turned out I needed 4 tires.

Today:

I replaced the sensor for my boost gauge.
It was acting funny and I didn't like it.
I was able to get Autometer to cover it under warranty, so free as well.

Dave

Yesterday: Loaded my new wheels and tires into the FiST to get mounted, arrived at my normal place and they were closed. So now they will stay in my car until I can make it there this week and hopefully they're open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Actually yesterday:

I took my FiST to my dealer for a free car wash, I was filthy.
Well I was getting my 40k service anyway, also free.
However the visit cost me $800.00.
As it turned out I needed 4 tires.

Today:

I replaced the sensor for my boost gauge.
It was acting funny and I didn't like it.
I was able to get Autometer to cover it under warranty, so free as well.

Dave
Which tires did you end up going with??

So I installed the wheels i purchased from [MENTION=3476]Roflwafflez[/MENTION]

I think they look great! All that is really left for me to do is a trans adapter plate and bushings to help shift feel, I also want a window tint. I have no clue what I'll do with myself after this lol. Usually I pace myself with the mods so I don't get bored but I flew through what I wanted this time around. I guess its time to work on my other projects...

joesiris

it looks great eddietorr... I'm kinda with ya, mudflaps are pretty much all I have left to get, well until the warranty runs out. so at least I have another 2 and a half years of standstill. but at least that gives me time to save up for mods I want, not being rich and having 5 kids, ill def need those 2 years to save up for things like down pipe, ap, and catback. but good work on your car and it would look real nice with some tint

it looks great eddietorr... I'm kinda with ya, mudflaps are pretty much all I have left to get, well until the warranty runs out. so at least I have another 2 and a half years of standstill. but at least that gives me time to save up for mods I want, not being rich and having 5 kids, ill def need those 2 years to save up for things like down pipe, ap, and catback. but good work on your car and it would look real nice with some tint
I thought about Mudflaps too but I don't think I'm gonna get them. Are you gonna go with Rally Armors or RockBlockz?

LT Berzerker

Made a camber guage and tweaked the front left (was -2.6 now -3.6)... Sitting at about -3.4 & -3.6? (-+.1?) - now I have to tweak the toe grrrr...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ford Community Posts