Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

2nd run out decided to overdrive it lol... Managed to clean things up and finished in 3rd tire limited 7/10's of a second raw from the winning wrx STI.....grrr :)

https://youtu.be/4FSkODEXEKo
Nice camera work! One of the few slalom run vids I've seen that you can actually tell where you're supposed to be going!

In the last few days I've flashed my Stratified tune and installed my MTC intercooler, Mountune front splitter, JBR shift knob, and the No-Pistons gas pedal spacer and dead pedal. All I've got left sitting around to do are wing risers, Mountune wing extensions, and Velossa Tech diffuser fins!

on Friday I finally got my 2016 intake fix in place, using the OEM 2015 part. So clean, and fully functional unlike the other fixes which are strictly geared toward preventing a check engine light and ignore proper system functionality. Took all of 10 minutes to install including removing the intake pipe.

After that, took my FiST on fun roads for the first time since I bought it back in October heh. Wow, suddenly fully understand what all the fuss is about. What a phenomenal machine. Spent 12 hours driving it today, brought it up to the snowy mountains :). Just got back at 3am ha

I installed the Kenwood KSC-SW11 Powered under seat sub today. What a difference this thing makes! I'm a metalhead so I didn't need anything to make my car rattle, just something to add a little something to the low end to where I could feel the bass a little. This thing was worth every penny!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I installed the Kenwood KSC-SW11 Powered under seat sub today. What a difference this thing makes! I'm a metalhead so I didn't need anything to make my car rattle, just something to add a little something to the low end to where I could feel the bass a little. This thing was worth every penny!
What else do you have installed now other than the sub? Do you still retain the factory deck or go aftermarket? Amp? Etc.etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Washed it twice. Once this morning then decided to go for a drive to hawk mountain, epic twisty roads. Got home and saw it was plastered with bugs so took it back and sprayed it down with the pressure washer and cleaned my wheels again lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What else do you have installed now other than the sub? Do you still retain the factory deck or go aftermarket? Amp? Etc.etc.

I just have the sub installed. It comes with an amp pre-installed and fits nicely under the driver or passengers seat. You have to tap into your stock speaker wires in the b-pillars and run a power, remote and ground wire. It's a couple hour process but definitely worth it. I barely ever listened to music in the car before because it was just lacking but this really woke it up without being obnoxious.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just have the sub installed. It comes with an amp pre-installed and fits nicely under the driver or passengers seat. You have to tap into your stock speaker wires in the b-pillars and run a power, remote and ground wire. It's a couple hour process but definitely worth it. I barely ever listened to music in the car before because it was just lacking but this really woke it up without being obnoxious.
Where did you get the speaker and how much? Any missing to make it fit or was it made to fit our cars?[emoji4]

I was thinking about the speaker route the other day and you answered my question.

How's the adjustment, high pass/ low pass etc.? And how does December flower sound after install?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I FINALLY got the rear seat/belt delete done! [:)]

The only piece I left in are the U shaped seat back catches.

Hopefully that is ~75 lbs. out of the car, yes, in the 'wrong' place, but dead weight nonetheless (I will always keep a full tank to counter balance).

I don't trust the tire sealant/inflators, and carrying a repair kit and lighter plug inflator adds back in weight anyway, so I will leave the spare and jack for now, until I can find a VERY lightweight full size setup to replace the factory one.

Now I can carry my 1.2s (still in boxes), and RS-RRs to R/T Tuning this coming Friday to get mounted, and road force balanced, and install them onto the car myself on Saturday (I want to remove those chunks of steel attached to the front factory struts at the same time ;) ).

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I installed that too and it works great if you are just looking for bass to fill out the stock sound. I'd also recommend installing some highpass filters just in front of each of your full ranges on each door. They are pretty cheap (about $5 - $10 each), but significantly improve the clarity of the highs and mids coming through them by reducing the bass signal in the full ranges which you don't need now that you have the sub.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Hopefully that is ~75 lbs. out of the car, yes, in the 'wrong' place, but dead weight nonetheless (I will always keep a full tank to counter balance).
Did you weigh the seats? I'd be surprised if it was more than 30lbs. The lower cushion is basically weighless, the seatback stuff is pretty light. I'll weigh what I have and will update this shortly.

Where did you get the speaker and how much? Any missing to make it fit or was it made to fit our cars?[emoji4]

link to speaker : https://www.amazon.com/Kenwood-KSC-...95325339&sr=8-2&keywords=under+seat+subwoofer. It wasn't made to fit our cars but it sure fits like it was!
I was thinking about the speaker route the other day and you answered my question.

How's the adjustment, high pass/ low pass etc.? And how does December flower sound after install?
I can't tell too much of a difference on the adjustments except for the volume one haha. If you're talking about the old In Flames song from their album The Jester Race (look familiar? haha) I am a) impressed someone knows it and b) still angry at them for their last couple of albums so I havent listened to them in a while.
I installed that too and it works great if you are just looking for bass to fill out the stock sound. I'd also recommend installing some highpass filters just in front of each of your full ranges on each door. They are pretty cheap (about $5 - $10 each), but significantly improve the clarity of the highs and mids coming through them by reducing the bass signal in the full ranges which you don't need now that you have the sub.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the suggestion. When I get some more free time I'll have to give this a shot!