Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I like that! [thumb]

Are you going to attempt to duct cold air directly into the bottom of the canister in some way?
No current plans, this was used on a local facebook group and scooped it up. Just more of a show piece than a function piece to me...but damn is it pretty!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
The one I really want to try is the Brit ITG Maxogen system, which actually mounts the filter in the inner wheel well, but I believe there must be some fabbing (maybe even programming?) mods involved, since that system is based off of the Euro MAF and MAP controlled ECMs, vs. our MAP only based ECM. [dunno]

In any case, I have never seen, or even heard of anyone here in NA using this system on their FiST.

Plus, you are correct in all above, exactly WHY I am keeping the total factory intake system for now. ;)
I'm a fan of the air box route one way or another^I agree with you
if you must have an intake, go cp-e
otherwise, go silicone induction hose + panel filter with the OEM box
and if you just need to mod further snag the Mountune lower air box

I'm a fan of the air box route one way or another^I agree with you
if you must have an intake, go cp-e
otherwise, go silicone induction hose + panel filter with the OEM box
and if you just need to mod further snag the Mountune lower air box
The Sales Master Putting Work In!

In other news Eibach rear sway and Boomba brake deflectors today! (And an order on the way from [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] )

Check it all out here-> http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/11373-Grey-ghoSTing

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Washed it with armor waterless wash wipes and waxed with the other wipes....impressed with it's ability to clean without water....about a pack per car if you do the insides of the doors and hatch etc....getting ready for the trip to the Yooper/ upper Michigan peninsula.ill get some pics when I'm there....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Not today - but last weekend I finally had the time to clay bar and use my orbital polisher to correct some graciously dealer installed swirl marks. Finished it off with a coat of CG JetSeal!

I also debadged the Fiesta logo. Looks a lot cleaner IMO.

I still need to do another coat or two of JetSeal but she is looking a lot better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^I am going to try that stuff as soon as my Wolfgang 3.0 is gone, as well as their Butter Wet wax. [:)]
I'm really liking it! I'm not sure about longevity since this is the first time I've used it, but it looks great and was very easy to buff off. You'll have to let me know how it compares to the 3.0 when you do.

I was thinking of trying the Butter Wet wax as well. Lately I've been using their Hybrid V7 Optical quick detailed/sealant for a quick spray detail and highly recommend it.

Keep an eye out on Amazon for some great CG deals. I have an alert set on Slickdeals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Business6

Not today - but last weekend I finally had the time to clay bar and use my orbital polisher to correct some graciously dealer installed swirl marks. Finished it off with a coat of CG JetSeal!

I also debadged the Fiesta logo. Looks a lot cleaner IMO.

I still need to do another coat or two of JetSeal but she is looking a lot better!
Damn that looks good. Nice depth of field, too, haha

KKaWing

Drove through a pretty heavy thunderstorm.

[video=youtube;oPzp-Beobdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPzp-Beobdo[/video]

Did the front brakes today with 35,000 mi on the odo. First major consumable and it is pretty straightforward, you know.

So glad she 'let me know' a couple hundred miles ago so I ordered all the parts, you know...

Motorcraft pads and motorcraft rotors, ya know.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did the front brakes today with 35,000 mi on the odo. First major consumable and it is pretty straightforward, you know.

So glad she 'let me know' a couple hundred miles ago so I ordered all the parts, you know...

Motorcraft pads and motorcraft rotors, ya know.
How much were the pads and rotors for reference?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Today was relatively productive and counterproductive at the same time. Drove down to my place to grab some car parts so I could install them, while installing them I noticed something was awry. Turns out after 20k miles my oil catch can mount had enough and snapped, causing it to rub on my alternator pulley. Thankfully I had the stock hose at home so I zip tied it up to limp it back and remove it until the replacement bracket comes in. The install of my canards went flawlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro