Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

joesiris

Joesiris, are you on the Facebook group for the Carolina STs?
no, I don't have facebook, or any other type of social media thingee, I know, I know, I'm like one of the only ppl on the planet who doesn't have facebook, even my grandma does. This forum is the only social media I belong to.

no, I don't have facebook, or any other type of social media thingee, I know, I know, I'm like one of the only ppl on the planet who doesn't have facebook, even my grandma does. This forum is the only social media I belong to.
I'm with you. No Facebook now or ever. My only social media is a couple of car Forums.

Listen, I'm with you! Lol the only thing I use it for is the ST group!! If you decide to come over to the dark side let me know and I'll send you an invite. The ST crowd is always doing something!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'll probably throw a set of winter tires on the stock wheels. These were more for a spring/fall condition where temps are a little cool for dedicated summer tires. I probably will run them through the winter as long as there's no snow. Contemplating another set of wheels with some super sticky summer tires for play time. Who knows.... I'll figure it out as I go along... :)

Yes, 7.5 et40
I am going to keep the stockers with a good all season on them (once the factory Pilot Sport AS/3 wear out) for those 'in-between', no snow, but cold dry temp winter conditions, and probably get a set of dedicated winter wheels & tires in 16x7, or 15x7 with 195 section tires on them.

I have some 17x8 1.2s on the way, and will install either Star Specs, or 595 RSRRs in 215/40-17 on them for my 'summer play' setup. ;)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
HA! ...and here I thought that I was the ONLY one in the WHOLE damned world who REFUSES to belong to that JIVE crap, and obsessively obsess over it as most do (although yes, I could very well be accused of 'obsessing' over THIS site [wink] LOL).

What pisses me off is the matter-of-fact assumption by EVERYONE that you MUST have an account on that site; "like us on facebook", "vote on facebook", "contact us through facebook", etc., in much the same way that it is ASSUMED that EVERYONE MUST HAVE a smartphone (and an Apple on at that) nowadays. [mad]

I have NO DESIRE to make Mr. Zuckerberg any more FILTHY RICH than he already is, especially not when he lets almost nothing but FAUX NEWS flow freely on the site he owns, with NO misgivings. [nono]

I am going to keep the stockers with a good all season on them (once the factory Pilot Sport AS/3 wear out) for those 'in-between', no snow, but cold dry temp winter conditions, and probably get a set of dedicated winter wheels & tires in 16x7, or 15x7 with 195 section tires on them.

I have some 17x8 1.2s on the way, and will install either Star Specs, or 595 RSRRs in 215/40-17 on them for my 'summer play' setup. ;)
I may end up changing things around. Perhaps a set of steelies with snow tires. Swap these all seasons to the stockers and a set of summer tires o 're 527s. I've also been considering the 595s. I'm installing my mountune springs on Saturday so I'll be throwing the new wheels on then. I'll see how they do and go from there. From what i dug up, the ecsta 4x IIs and the AS/3's were the only AAA rated all seasons I found so these should be halfway decent tires for general purpose.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
All of the talk about the factory lug nuts effing up and swelling their covers with rust/corrosion until you cannot even get a socket on them got me paranoid.
So today I swapped them out for some new black chrome, solid, closed end, McGard lugs I had left over from my Z28 (same thread), and now I have 4 spares ones. [:)]

Brura22

HA! ...and here I thought that I was the ONLY one in the WHOLE damned world who REFUSES to belong to that JIVE crap, and obsessively obsess over it as most do (although yes, I could very well be accused of 'obsessing' over THIS site [wink] LOL).

What pisses me off is the matter-of-fact assumption by EVERYONE that you MUST have an account on that site; "like us on facebook", "vote on facebook", "contact us through facebook", etc., in much the same way that it is ASSUMED that EVERYONE MUST HAVE a smartphone (and an Apple on at that) nowadays. [mad]

I have NO DESIRE to make Mr. Zuckerberg any more FILTHY RICH than he already is, especially not when he lets almost nothing but FAUX NEWS flow freely on the site he owns, with NO misgivings. [nono]
YEAH, what HE said. HOW come EVERYONE has TO have A social MEDIA account. LIKE what HAS this WORLD come TO!?

joesiris

Listen, I'm with you! Lol the only thing I use it for is the ST group!! If you decide to come over to the dark side let me know and I'll send you an invite. The ST crowd is always doing something!
my wife has facebook, maybe ill convince her to join the group so at least I can see whats going on in the st community round here

joesiris

wash.jpg

had a good wash today, got stuck behind a cement truck, normally id go around or at least be in another lane but it was unavoidable this time. Though I gave it multiple car lengths it sprayed me with what I can only guess was, well, liquid concrete...had all these tiny droplets of gray on the car. They cam off easy but didn't care how cold it got I was washing her.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
View attachment 13305

had a good wash today, got stuck behind a cement truck, normally id go around or at least be in another lane but it was unavoidable this time. Though I gave it multiple car lengths it sprayed me with what I can only guess was, well, liquid concrete...had all these tiny droplets of gray on the car. They cam off easy but didn't care how cold it got I was washing her.
SMART!!! [thumb]

But, it was COLD there today?!?? (Hit 63*F here today!)

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Let me know how you like those tires, thinking of running 225/45r17!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the size and I like how they look but the Federal aren't as smooth as I hoped they would be. Maybe I've been spoiled a bit by the Indy 500s though. Not bad tires overall and traction so far seems really good right out the box even when wet without breaking in (so far)...I haven't really pushed them yet though and part of this could be due to the lighter rims. They seem to feel like they don't need a breakin but I cant say I'm sure about that yet.

The tread is taller than usual which seems to imply longer life, but time will tell. In either case the tires do inspire some confidence and noise levels and road manners are fairly comfortable. A lower aspect tire might not be as comfortable though and I have noticed that at colder temps (<60 degrees) the ride hardens a bit. But it's only been about 300 miles. Will let you know if anything changes.

brbauer2

Now I am DEFINITELY getting Federals, just look at how impossibly STICKY they are, defying GRAVITY itself!!! [crazyeye] LOL
I was thinking the same thing!

Found my shorty antenna, can't remember where I got it though.

Got my dedicated summers unwrapped and cleaned as well as some center cap covers for the stock wheels.
Potenza RE760

Sent from my OnePlus 3

Today I hit the track for my 1st interclub sprint at Sydney Motorsport Park, as the day got hotter times hot slower. I bucked this trend and set my fastest lap time on lap27 of 28. 1:10.5 for the tight 1.8km South circuit, improvements to brake cooling and headlight intake appear to have worked a treat.

#teamfisted

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ford Community Posts