Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Business6

Installed new oem fog lights to replace my busted one and put Lamin-X yellow film on them. I'm looking forward to seeing it at night because they are damn yellow. Removed the Fiesta badge and gave it a wash, too.

I'm a pretty small guy so I was able to remove and install the fog lights without removing the bumper. Driver's side was a pain due to an electronic piece that sits toward the bottom of the window washer reservoir. Got the entirety of the passenger side done in barely over 5 minutes, though.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have complete lamp assemblies with the laminex covering already on them....just never have got around to install them....they have hella bulbs on them....just running LED fogs now in the stockers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

She earned her stripes!

So after running over a Bungee Cord, which punctured my rear tire while the other end beat the shit out of my car and broke the taillight, since she needed a paint job , it was time to give her the stripes i wanted. He fixed my rims again as well. [biggrin]

Attachments

HBEcoBeaST

So after running over a Bungie Cord, which punctured my rear tire while the other end beat the shit out of my car and broke the taillight, since she needed a paint job , it was time to give her the stripes i wanted. He fixed my rims again as well. [biggrin]
Bummer about the hostile bungee.

But your car looks amazing now. The wheels, graphics and paint color and overall theme I give [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Installed new oem fog lights to replace my busted one and put Lamin-X yellow film on them. I'm looking forward to seeing it at night because they are damn yellow. Removed the Fiesta badge and gave it a wash, too.

I'm a pretty small guy so I was able to remove and install the fog lights without removing the bumper. Driver's side was a pain due to an electronic piece that sits toward the bottom of the window washer reservoir. Got the entirety of the passenger side done in barely over 5 minutes, though.

I just installed Morimoto fogs in my Fist and you can access them from the top if you remove the headlights.

joesiris

So after running over a Bungee Cord, which punctured my rear tire while the other end beat the shit out of my car and broke the taillight, since she needed a paint job , it was time to give her the stripes i wanted. He fixed my rims again as well. [biggrin]
looks great, glad you could get it fixed up

Last night's project: I found some red vinyl tape and added it to the front and rear bumpers. Added the $23 diffuser fins printed/shipped from Thingaverse. Not pictured, also installed a Damond OCC.

The dip itself no but I did spray some glow on it and I think I gotta put more on as it doesn't glow so well right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I installed my MFactory LSD this weekend along with new engine/trans mounts from frankiefiesta. It was a big job but I did it completely on my own in a garage with the car on jack stands. I feel like I'm now able to take full advantage of the car's power! It should be interesting to see how the car performs at the next autocross later this month.

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2726.jpg

I installed my MFactory LSD this weekend along with new engine/trans mounts from frankiefiesta. It was a big job but I did it completely on my own in a garage with the car on jack stands. I feel like I'm now able to take full advantage of the car's power! It should be interesting to see how the car performs at the next autocross later this month.

View attachment 15036

View attachment 15037

View attachment 15038
Nice, this is on my list.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

View attachment 15036

View attachment 15037

View attachment 15038
holy crap man, I'm impressed
kudos to you and thanks for sharing this

Ford Community Posts