Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The driver's side was super easy; no need to remove the light assembly. Things are a little tighter on the passenger side (there's a ground wire that gets in the way), so I removed the light assembly; it took a few minutes longer, but again very easy. I think I was done with both sides in about 10 minutes.
I had to take both sides out.

It looks like it can be done with both housings in the car, but I just could not get the H11 oriented properly while reaching into the housing with it still in the car for some reason. [:(]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I had to take both sides out.

It looks like it can be done with both housings in the car, but I just could not get the H11 oriented properly while reaching into the housing with it still in the car for some reason. [:(]
Passenger headlight removes real easy anyways. I remove it every oil change to empty my catch can.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Link no worky for me. (video is 2 seconds long and blank)

On a side note, some luxury cars have particularly bright tail lights. At night, sitting at a traffic light behind them, I find their level of brightness, particularly annoying. Brief peak and I can turn my head and I can see shadows from where their lights have imprinted my retina. I need a larger visor for those folks LoL...

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Bad link. Same as Intuit...2" long, black screen.

It is published on the web.
I have tested it on 5 computers and my phone.
However, I can't get it to work on my wife's Android phone, I am sure that is because I don't know how to operate her phone.

Are you guys using Androids ?
I will keep working it.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
The problem IS with using an Android device.

I have tested now on Windows PC, Mobile, and Phone.
I have tested on Apple PC and Phone.

Apparently Androids use a special kind of mp4.
I fixed the link for Androids.
NOW it should work on everything.

Third Brake Light on Steroids

Dave

Last edited:
Install was on Sunday but anyways....Cobb RMM and got some ST centercaps that shipped today.

Anyone know tq specs on the RMM? I get a nice little rumble when I turn the car on. Haven't seen any "complaints" about this in other threads so I'm thinking I over tightened.

Business6

Just picked up a set of new Pirelli snow tires in 195/55/15 for $150. They still have the little nobbies on them, lol. They were at a local shop and the guys do vinyl and bagged setups with some good looking stuff in their shop. They complimented the Molten Orange (especially the gold flake!) and gave me some ideas for vinyl, haha.

Now the hunt for 4x108 15" wheels commences. No one seems to have steel wheels in this size locally and won't for another two weeks, apparently.

Zissou

Just picked up a set of new Pirelli snow tires in 195/55/15 for $150. They still have the little nobbies on them, lol. They were at a local shop and the guys do vinyl and bagged setups with some good looking stuff in their shop. They complimented the Molten Orange (especially the gold flake!) and gave me some ideas for vinyl, haha.

Now the hunt for 4x108 15" wheels commences. No one seems to have steel wheels in this size locally and won't for another two weeks, apparently.
I bought mine from someone who had a Focus - even has a little Ford logo stamped into them. The 1st and 2nd gen Focus had this bolt pattern. Also look for lower trim Fiesta's that should have had 15's - both steelies and I think even alloys in one of the trims.

Business6

I bought mine from someone who had a Focus - even has a little Ford logo stamped into them. The 1st and 2nd gen Focus had this bolt pattern. Also look for lower trim Fiesta's that should have had 15's - both steelies and I think even alloys in one of the trims.
Yeah I expanded my search a few weeks ago to those cars without much luck locally, at least. Most everyone has 16" setups with tires already on them for sale with nothing in the 15" variety

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I installed these last night... euro projector headlights w/LEDs. It wasn't without some drama though, the passenger side LEDs would not light to save my life, but I think I've figured it out... thanks to [MENTION=2176]blurred[/MENTION] level headed advice (thanks again) [clap]

Attachments