Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

They look awesome! I put some Phillips Crystal Vision Ultra H7's in my low beams and H11's in my fogs and then adjusted the leveling and I love my Euro headlights. Can you take a picture of your cutoff against a wall if you get a chance?

VirtualRonin

Active Military

joesiris

VirtualRonin

Active Military
thank you very much for that thread link, what did you use to plug the cubby hole? I found a "plug" on thigiverse, but havn't gotten around to having someone with a printer print it for me
I didn't use a plug or anything. It's probably just the camera angle that makes it look like I did. It's actually partially hidden from view when looking from the driver's perspective. It wouldn't sit completely flat in the area above the shift boot due to it being slightly concave so I opted for an area that was flatter. With regard to the location, it's something you'd only notice if you're looking. Sort of an easter egg kinda thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveG99

Got my clear bra repaired. I hit a piece of debris at 80mph on the highway. I think it was a piece of concrete or rock. Clear bra saved my paint.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Today was a good day! Got my FiST Maryland safety inspected, installed Cobb Stage 1 setup (RMM, filter, AccessPort) with OTS tune (PD Tune to follow), and washed and waxed the car with Adam's Buttery Wax.

View attachment 16036
The black wheels on the Kona (or ANY color really) looks GREAT, and that wax makes it POP!!
(EVERY time I see our car with the black factory wheels, I am sorry I did not opt for them, even for the $400.00 extra bucks). [:(]

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Today I passed the glorious 1000 mile milestone. I've had the car for what will be a month on Saturday. Gonna be doing a preliminary oil change this week, and then more driving.

Finally pulled the bumper off to do the DEPO intercooler and charge pipes I got a while back

Stock hot side is so lame

joesiris

I didn't use a plug or anything. It's probably just the camera angle that makes it look like I did. It's actually partially hidden from view when looking from the driver's perspective. It wouldn't sit completely flat in the area above the shift boot due to it being slightly concave so I opted for an area that was flatter. With regard to the location, it's something you'd only notice if you're looking. Sort of an easter egg kinda thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gotcha, well hey it looks good there

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Washed and Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0ed it today, as this may be the last time I am able to do this once the weather stays below 40*F for a while. [:(]