Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Mountune drop-in filter should be in the mailbox when I get home today. (Thanks BostonDriver). I'll use that til I decide on which intake. Perhaps the cp-e w/ big mouth...
Ordered the Boomba trans bracket and shifter base bushings.
Ordered the FSWerks short shift adapter.
Dropping the car off tonight for tint tomorrow.
And the dealership called and my warranty strut came in so I gotta make an appt to get that replaced. I think I'm gonna go ahead and order the other side strut as well since I'll be doing springs here soon and I'll replace the other strut at the same time so both fronts will be new.

SFP

^^^That's really sweet looking, but I personally like being able to see the level/condition of the coolant without taking off the cap.
Yea there is a sight glass on the side of the tank that allows you to see level and condition. It was mostly a bling piece but it may have some advantages time will tell...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yea there is a sight glass on the side of the tank that allows you to see level and condition. It was mostly a bling piece but it may have some advantages time will tell...

It will definitely not age (or thermal expansion/contraction) crack like the translucent plastic OEM/factory coolant tanks almost always do in time. [thumb]

It's not bad took me 3 or 4 hours. There is a metal bar that bolts from the hood latch to the crash bar. If you take it off you'll have plenty of space. Also I had to make a bracket because it would directly bolt on. I am running it off the battery with a switch inside controlling the relay because I didn't want it always coming on with either the fog lights or high beams.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's not bad took me 3 or 4 hours. There is a metal bar that bolts from the hood latch to the crash bar. If you take it off you'll have plenty of space. Also I had to make a bracket because it would directly bolt on. I am running it off the battery with a switch inside controlling the relay because I didn't want it always coming on with either the fog lights or high beams.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Looks clean man, definitely on my list to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Yesterday) Installed Ford Racing recaros from a buddy's focus... took a lot of time and work but after swapping a LOT of parts I've learned a lot about seats and ended up with $2000-3000 recaros for $475! (Note: These still need a good cleaning and I still need to do passenger's side)

...And then I took my Fiesta ST with less than 100 miles on it to Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park!

Had some free time this morning so I installed my FSwerks short shift bracket and Boomba trans bracket bushings. Wow! Set at 25% reduction and it feels great! I have the shifter base bushings too so I think I'll do those this afternoon. Also started going through and checking all the factory clamps on the induction system. The clamp at the turbo for the intake was a little loose as well as the one connecting the hard pipe to the flex pipe on the intake tube. Gonna check the rest of the ones I can reach this afternoon...