Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone running Ford Racing wheels?

MOFiST

Man you must have some hard roads to want to get rid of those. They look mighty fine I must say!

Chris G

Love those. Have any side profile shots to show the 49 offset? Just curious if it looks THAT much different than the stocks.

Thanks guys... don't get me wrong - I think they look awesome. The reason I want 16's is simply I want lighter weight wheels. Probably will just get assetto gara's (sparco).

Also, they would look wayyyy better in a proper offset (+40 or 42).

Chris G

Thanks guys... don't get me wrong - I think they look awesome. The reason I want 16's is simply I want lighter weight wheels. Probably will just get assetto gara's (sparco).

Also, they would look wayyyy better in a proper offset (+40 or 42).
That was my fear.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Mine too. I like the offset of the Sparcos but I want the multispoke look of the svt wheels. Why can't somebody make these for cheap?!

Mine too. I like the offset of the Sparcos but I want the multispoke look of the svt wheels. Why can't somebody make these for cheap?!
Summit Racing has them on ebay for $600 shipped, pretty good deal to me. I'm going to pull the trigger soon just can't decide on silver or black.......also wondering if hub centric rings are required??

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Summit Racing has them on ebay for $600 shipped, pretty good deal to me. I'm going to pull the trigger soon just can't decide on silver or black.......also wondering if hub centric rings are required??
If they list the hub bore as 63.3 then no you need no hub rings as that is the size bore we need.. ask before buying if it is not listed just to be safe . A bigger bore is not problem but too small a bore and you will need to get the wheels milled to fit..
I would GUESS they will be fine as they are FORD wheels and should fit.. but to be safe ask...

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Got it. Thanks. I don't think you need any rings. Especially if they are the same ones from tirerack. I just wish they stuck out more. Giving a more flushed look against the fenders. That's why I'm leaning toward the sparcos.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Both those colors are available.
They come in black as well.

Dave