Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone running Ford Racing wheels?

albert852

Hi guys new to the forum,

I am interested in getting this for my fiesta but I have 2 questions

1. would the 49mm offset cause any problems
2. would the stock tires fit

Thanks

I've had a set of ford racing wheels on my fiesta since last year but I've never been much of a fan of how dark the finish was so I experimented with some plastidip this weekend

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I've had a set of ford racing wheels on my fiesta since last year but I've never been much of a fan of how dark the finish was so I experimented with some plastidip this weekend

I think those EAP wheel are one of tje best looking on this FiST but the weight of them is what kept me from getting a set.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I think those EAP wheel are one of tje best looking on this FiST but the weight of them is what kept me from getting a set.
Exactly. Only reason why I haven't picked them up. And I'm always looking for smaller set ups. They do look great though.

Ordered some from Summit. Can't wait for the install. Going to dismount the factory tires and TPMS since they only have 2.5k on them and moved them over once the wheels arrive. Got a great deal from Summit. $570 shipped for the set.

Anyone know the center cap size is? Also, is anyone is using spacers for these wheels? I'm in the process of refurbishing a set I got for $150 to burnt copper.

1920.jpg

Well, I got these wheels in, pretty much, horrible condition. It was very beat up and dented all around. The seller just gave me all 4 for 50 bucks. Took a few weeks to fix and painted them in burnt copper. Turned out really good! Loving my new winter sets! Downside, they are heavy lol