Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone running Ford Racing wheels?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Yes its the same wheel. The SVT ones are from the Focus SVT, but if you buy them from Ford Racing they have different center caps but they are the exact same wheels.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
By the photos though another difference is the inner part of the rim. One is black inside and the other is silver, same color as the wheel.

Unless I'm crazy..

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I have owned both the Argent (on my '11 Fiesta) and the Black (on my current FiST).
Both were from Ford Racing and wheel color is the complete wheel.

You should be able to find them at Tire Rack.

Dave

Here are a few pictures I saved, since I also have these and looking for a different color go powdercoat them.

JAD

These wheels are on my top 5 list. Do they feel lighter than the stock rados? What tire specs?
They felt heavy when my friend and I lifted the tires comparing to the stock ones. We just assumed its used for rally racing? But the quality is top notch for sure.

I used 205/40/17 tires.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Im considering them for nyc streets. Im sure they can take a beating. I regret selling my Rados:(