Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Voting: December 2014 Fiesta of the Month Contest

Voting: December 2014 Fiesta of the Month Contest

• gray_nic

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • re-rx7

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • lessard.dcj

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • dmondi12

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • PocketRocketST

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Charest2394

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • ST_JOE

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

Please cast your vote for your favorite Fiesta. Voting ends on December 31, 2014.

For great deals on Fiesta ST parts, please check out our sponsor ModBargains.com

gray_nic [MENTION=1731]gray_nic[/MENTION]

re-rx7 [MENTION=1058]re-rx7[/MENTION]

lessard.dcj [MENTION=40]lessard.dcj[/MENTION]

dmondi12 [MENTION=474]dmondi12[/MENTION]

PocketRocketST [MENTION=1208]PocketRocketST[/MENTION]

Charest2394 [MENTION=640]Charest2394[/MENTION]

ST_JOE [MENTION=1417]ST_JOE[/MENTION]

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
5 votes for Xmas theme? Bwhaha lol I'll get beat by a stock st because they Parked it near a Xmas tree or snow. Lulz

Why? Xmas car of the month? lol shit I should have just added fog lights and left it stock haha
It's not all about the stupid gift card, my dude. Shoulda read the contest stipulations before submitting. You coulda put one of them fuzzy Rudolph noses on the front, got five points! Shit man, lessard don't even have his whole car in his pics and hes doin ok....

That said, I'd love the front page of the site to have "ST of the month" and just a picture of a lump a snow [histerical]

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
It's not all about the stupid gift card, my dude. Shoulda read the contest stipulations before submitting. You coulda put one of them fuzzy Rudolph noses on the front, got five points! Shit man, lessard don't even have his whole car in his pics and hes doin ok....

That said, I'd love the front page of the site to have "ST of the month" and just a picture of a lump a snow [histerical]
Fiesta of the month is all I care about. Id give the gift cards to another member probally lol maybe. So it's about the season and not the car? Wow. If it's all for the neat factor then should to it be neatest photo of the month lol.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Great race so far, keep the votes coming.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
lessard don't even have his whole car in his pics and hes doin ok...
Thanks.

[MENTION=1058]re-rx7[/MENTION] The FiST of the month is for fun. Iv never won; but i dont stop entering. Sometimes i do themed shots and sometimes i don't. Iwasnt even sure of the theme for this month but since my car got dumped on i figuered, shit might as well get a cool shot of it.

just have fun with it. Ill win when everyone else has already and cant reenter. Lol

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Side note.

Its not all about the car. Incase anyone hasnt noticed, we all drive the same car that looks like everyone else's car here. Its also about getting the cool shots that make it stand out from the rest of the pack. And have fun, lifes too short to be pining over a beauty contest.

Happy holidays everyone.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Foglights must be popular on this site. LOL I wonder how many new members voted on this? HMMMM

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Foglights must be popular on this site. LOL I wonder how many new members voted on this? HMMMM
You're complaining because you aren't in the lead? Some people take the time to snap a great photo to earn some extra points..had you done so you would have probably tied with ST_JOE for the lead. I voted for you but man its only a fun contest theres really no need to bicker.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Doesnt matter to me. I have almost every mod avail for these cars. I just think its hilarious a car with massive foglights and being all stock wins lol . Cracks me up. The even funnier part is how much air those lights take up getting to radiator.