Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Sound Symposer Delete Kit

Trader history for DHM (0)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #41
Thanks...looking forward to getting this as I'm ready to remove that waste of space symposer. I should get this about the same time as my zeitronix eca2 so I will make a day of the installs...:)
Heck Yea! I went back on e40 for the first time since i went to the track at the start of November. I hit some big numbers tonight ill post up when im done. But in the 340tq/225hp area so far with a few pulls. Crazy power trying to may the car out stock with no bolt ons.

Russ

JPGC

2000 Post Club
That torque is nuts!!! Too bad your not here in Florida as some of the tracks may be open or will open back up soon.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
That torque is nuts!!! Too bad your not here in Florida as some of the tracks may be open or will open back up soon.
I would die to be near an open track! My car is making 20hp and 40ftlbs more than it did when it went 13.8!

I'm interested, but what happens to the hose going to the cabin? My only concern with this install/delete.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #46
I'll take one. Just send paypal?
Yep just put in there what color!

Thank you!

Russ

I'm interested, but what happens to the hose going to the cabin? My only concern with this install/delete.
I will have full instructions here in the next couple days! I got your payment and updated the OP!

Thank You

Russ!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #50
Back from laser and OP updated with final pictures! Install and instructions to come in the next couple days! Let me know what you guys think please.

Thank you

Russ

JPGC

2000 Post Club
They look good. Thanks for the pics. Are you still waiting for the batch or does this mean they are ready to ship?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #52
They look good. Thanks for the pics. Are you still waiting for the batch or does this mean they are ready to ship?
Basically i will be doing the install pictures and instructions and they will be ready to ship Monday. They would be ready to ship besides that if today the damn print company did give me full 8.5x11 prints for the packages lol instead of the correct size ones. Those should be here Friday or Monday not a big deal.

Russ

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Basically i will be doing the install pictures and instructions and they will be ready to ship Monday. They would be ready to ship besides that if today the damn print company did give me full 8.5x11 prints for the packages lol instead of the correct size ones. Those should be here Friday or Monday not a big deal.

Russ
Nice, thanks for the update :)

Very nice pieces and professionally packaged well. The laser etching looks great. I'm excited to receive the finished product!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #56
Install pictures are up!!! I have some in car video as well to post up next week.

I know some people were asking about the capping of the interior side of the hose. I will be including a cap and zip tie in the kits. instructions are getting typed out right now and waiting for a couple things that seemed delayed from holiday shipping that will be here next week. All paid order should be shipped Wednesday to Friday at the latest!

Big thank you to everyone that ordered. I will also have before and after turbo spooling logs that i will post to see if there was any changes there. I know some people reported changes.

Thank You

Russ

MOFiST

Has anyone heard of the diaphragm on the symposer rupturing? I actually like the sound of it but if it breaks I'll probably plug it.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #58
Has anyone heard of the diaphragm on the symposer rupturing? I actually like the sound of it but if it breaks I'll probably plug it.
I will be inspecting mine that i removed today. I have been running a couple different tunes from 24-29psi of boost for over two months now. I know after time it will wear and break. FoST guys have seen it and i think a couple FiST guys reported the same. Its just a matter of time and abuse.

Russ