Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Sound Symposer Delete Kit

Trader history for DHM (0)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #62
Op updated!

Also big thanks to everyone on here. Hit the half way mark on selling my first batch. Sometime this week i will be getting material for more. Also to let everyone know once i ship out the pre orders they wll be posted for sale in a few other places. Your best bet is to get your name in or pre pay now to reserve yours. Once i have material it will be 1-2 weeks max before the second batch will be shipping.

Thank you!

Russ

PS: Keep a look out for the Billet Shifter Extension! ;)

put me down for a green one...
wish you had red as an option but oh well.

payment sent

I would like a black one please, if possible. Right now I like the symposer but that's just because the exhaust is still stock.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #70
I would like a black one please, if possible. Right now I like the symposer but that's just because the exhaust is still stock.
Ok I'll add you to the list

Thank you

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #75
One Black and Six Green Left in stock!

Any updates on when this first batch will be shipping? I know you said Wednesday or Friday, just checking in to see if there still on that schedule. Thanks and Happy New Year!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #79
Any updates on when this first batch will be shipping? I know you said Wednesday or Friday, just checking in to see if there still on that schedule. Thanks and Happy New Year!
Friday! They are boxed up i am printing instructions now and shipping labels! Happy New year to you to!

Payment sent for a black one!
Thanks and happy new year
I am assuming your the email i got no screen name in the email. I replied back to you let me know on that! Thank you!

I'll take one in black!
The last back one just got sold I sent a email to a couple people that said green might be ok. Also If you want you can go on back order i will have more to ship in no more than two weeks.

Thank you

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #80
I'll take one in black!
I updated the OP with the backorder and ship date on them 1/16/15 is when the next batch of black will be ready and shipping. Please let me know if you want your name under there or like i said there is a chance you might be able to get one that ships tomorrow.

Thank You

Russ