Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Sound Symposer Delete Kit

Trader history for DHM (0)

I will probably wait to install it after i get other stuff done, I will be replacing all the hose clamps anyways. it may be easier to install after thats done.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #123
maybe an install video is in order?
I have 55 really nice step by step pics I can post right now. As for video I might be able to get one done this weekend.

Russ

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Got mine today!!! Just got home from work, so haven't installed it yet. Nicely packaged!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420505817.168108.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420505831.985283.jpg

Got mine today. Packaging is very nice and quality can be seen in the parts. I was very impressed with the finish of the plug. I'll be installing this weekend.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #130
are the black ones still back ordered?
I have one black left. It is a "blem" Very small dent. Did not want to ship it. There is a new ship date on the OP that is end of next week! Please PM or email if you would like to get on the shipping list for the next batch of black.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #131
Also don't forget after you guys get your kits and install them if you love them, like them, or hate them please PM with Feed back and Click on my name and give seller feed back!

Russ

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Okay just finished my install, kit is awesome, very well made thanks again Russ!

Clamp Tool Used

Hate this clamp :/

Looks like those hose clamps will be the bane of this install. I only have needle nose pliers for this job.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Looks like those hose clamps will be the bane of this install. I only have needle nose pliers for this job.
It might work but I really recommend the hose clamp tool. I fought with a needle plier for over an hour yesterday it was a completely pain in the ass. I bought the clamp tool for like $25 from Vato Zone :)

Installed mine today, was a bit cold out and I froze my fingers off, but only took about 45 minutes to do it. So pleased with the delete kit! Now I can just hear my exhaust in all its glory. Thank you!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Installed mine this morning before leaving for work. Took less than 5 min ;-). I had the symposer removed already so it was just loosing one clamp, remove crappy pcv plug and stock hose, attach the new plug,hose and clamp, then tighten the clamp.

damn 25$ for a tool ill probbaly only use once? I'll see my my local mecanic has something i can borrow

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #138
damn 25$ for a tool ill probbaly only use once? I'll see my my local mecanic has something i can borrow
Sorry guys I have not responded tonight I have been at a funeral all day. If you have needle nose you can lock the hose clamp in the open position that way you can work the hose off after the pliers are out of the way.

Btw all the pics look great!

Russ

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
That one is a good one to have however there others for a lot less.
As far as using only once, LOL just wait until you need to do water hoses.
Also how about moving the clamps on the oil cooler so you don't rip you knuckles off every time you change the filter.

Dave