Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone is local to Seibon SoCal. Test fitter needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'll repost post this again for greater visibility ...

***Update*** 12/30/2014

Seibon needs someone local and has updated the incentives and is now willing to give 2 options now to get this done!

1) Customer comes in and allows us to use his/her car for 1-3 hours. We test fit the part and put the stock part back on. Customer does not need to buy anything. We are willing to pay $80 cash.

or...

2) Customer comes in and buys the item for 50% OFF of MSRP $800!... That's right no longer 15% off!.. 50% or ($400)! This would include a free basic install and even a free tshirt.

Seibon Contact info:

Ryan

(626) 968-2010

Seibon Carbon
1215 Bixby Drive
City of Industry, California 91745

original thread here
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...sign-(with-Heat-Extractors)?p=56844#post56844

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
***Update*** 12/30/2014

Seibon needs someone local and has updated the incentives and is now willing to give 2 options now to get this done!

1) Customer comes in and allows us to use his/her car for 1-3 hours. We test fit the part and put the stock part back on. Customer does not need to buy anything. We are willing to pay $80 cash.

or...

2) Customer comes in and buys the item for 50% OFF of MSRP $800!... That's right no longer 15% off!.. 50% or ($400)! This would include a free basic install and even a free tshirt.

Seibon Contact info:

Ryan

(626) 968-2010

Seibon Carbon
1215 Bixby Drive
City of Industry, California 91745

Seibon 1.jpg

Seibon 2.jpg

I can call after new years, I am not far, not interested in a CF hood but will let them test fit as long as they dont damage my car

Update:
I just called and left them my name and # , it will have to wait until next week, they have a second part they want to test fit also.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I would do this if my wife will let me.

This is not something I can hide.

What time do they open on Monday?

Dave

I'm totally down if you still need someone.. I'm in San diego and can come up whenever ya need me.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
I'm in Pasadena. When were you think you'd like to do the test fit?
Seibon had already found someone and final fitment and installation was successfully completed last Thursday 1/8...

Here is the thread below....

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/3400-Seibon-s-New-CF-Hood-Design-(with-Heat-Extractors)

Seibon says that the new CF hood design with heat extractors will be available in approx. 8~10 weeks....

Once the new hood design is available Seibon will be offering a group buy for our forum members....
[HR][/HR]

I'll go ahead and close this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.