Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2J-Racing Cowl Induction Intake

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

I'm not trying to talk anyone out of it because I'm all in on this one, but... Joe actually tried to talk me out of it when I asked him to take my money last June. If that tells you anything. But really, how hard would it be to swap the intake before a long trip?
Yeah I guess you've got a point. It might be worth a shot at $150.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thinking about it.... You could actually leave most the stock intake in the car, lol. Just two clamps, the jumper harness, and the pvc fitting, and you could swap back and forth !! Lol.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thinking about it.... You could actually leave most the stock intake in the car, lol. Just two clamps, the jumper harness, and the pvc fitting, and you could swap back and forth !! Lol.
And here begins the conception of the Fiesta ST "twin-take." Combine piping from both; throw in butterfly valve that opens to the cowl filter under load... Profit.

felopr

And here begins the conception of the Fiesta ST "twin-take." Combine piping from both; throw in butterfly valve that opens to the cowl filter under load... Profit.
Wouldnt profit at all imo, the bottleneck is the compresor inlet size and that bad inlet 90 degree stock tube, plus this a turno anyways not a n/a

HaveBlue83

i was hoping to see this thing come about.....been waiting on it for a LONG time. with this and a FMIC I would think the car would see cold air.....well....forever LOL. I'm gonna do my tax returns and see what kind of play money I have to use. this would be fun to "play with".

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna order this Friday morning when in march will these ship? And any chance of an in car sound clip? Sorry to ask but I'm inpatient lol

I don't think anything is at the moment.
Haha, true that. Trying to get anything that will pass our emissions tests is almost impossible. Funny too, since K&N is like on of the biggest vendors, they're based IN CA and theirs isn't even legal.