Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2J-Racing Cowl Induction Intake

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I'm surprised driving is even legal. Pretty sure that exhaling breath is gonna be banned there in the next 6months.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Haha, true that. Trying to get anything that will pass our emissions tests is almost impossible. Funny too, since K&N is like on of the biggest vendors, they're based IN CA and theirs isn't even legal.
Someone on here made a comment before about CA not requiring emissions for the first 5 years on new cars?

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Someone on here made a comment before about CA not requiring emissions for the first 5 years on new cars?
I actually think they upped it to 7 years. But yeah when you buy a new car in CA you have at least 5 years before you need to smog it.

no-pistons

Apparently they now only do visual and OBD check on 2000 and newer vehicles. Took my 2006 Land Rover to smog the other day and they did NOT need to do a sniffer test. They just opened the hood looked around and plugged their computer into the OBD2 port. Nothing else. Now it makes me wonder if I can now pass a smog test with a catless DP haha.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #66
We'll have a prototype shipped out to Brian in a couple days. I'll ask him to post up a review and comments/pictures.

Thx!

HaveBlue83

sweet! i might do a sound symposer delete and this intake for my dd. My muffler delete is wayyyy louder inside than the intake spool. for $150 entry I'm down for some fun and cold air.

Once I hear the in-car and rev video's, I will make my decision :)

Yeah I may jump on this if some in car videos are posted up. A second opinion always helps.

I wasn't planning on installing any of my parts until winter had passed me by but I know there is so much info wanted on this I will try to get it installed soon so I can gather some info/video's about it for everybody.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I wasn't planning on installing any of my parts until winter had passed me by but I know there is so much info wanted on this I will try to get it installed soon so I can gather some info/video's about it for everybody.
Did you already get it??? Edit...I just saw the prototype post :)

I'm certain of that, but then we're talking more cash outlay. That's cash which could equate to more parts. :)

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
I want this bad, but after my last purchase from them i am hesitant. I dont want to go through the same thing twice. But man do i want one.

Eww, didn't realize these were still two months away... If one were available right now, ready to ship today, I'd buy one right now.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Eww, didn't realize these were still two months away... If one were available right now, ready to ship today, I'd buy one right now.
Well to be a stinker it is only 28 days after today technically ;) just sayin.....