Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2J-Racing Cowl Induction Intake

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

is it possible to still use the upper part of the cowl without cutting into it? I know there will be a hole cut in the bottom section, I am just wondering if the upper clears the tubing enough to not have to cut into it.

Wheres that tester guy?! No sound clips yet. Shit the first day i get mine it will be installed and on instagram LOL
If you are referring to me, I do not have it yet. I know he said it would ship soon but it has not yet arrived. Based on how much longer my last order took than expected it may be awhile yet. I will put an update on this thread when I do have it in hand, promise.

HaveBlue83

Oh hey tester guy! Lol i thought u had it. My bad.

Im just gonna forget about mine until it shows up lol. I have an injen. Im good.for now.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #119
We have all the intakes welded, polished and done! They will ship earlier than expected, end of next week. We only made enough for the current orders. They may be 1-2 extra. I'll post them up today