Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Great Quest for Headlights

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
http://www.xenondepot.com/H11-LED-headlight-kit-p/h11-led-hl.htm

On sale right now, and the coupon code they're listing knocks it down another 15%. Was under $120 US.
Thanks to you i am a lttle poorer. [twothumb] the sale plus the 15% off i could not pass up. Picked up a few options for the high beams as well. Less than $20 for some good halogen with free shipping i would hqve kicked myself for not doing it.

Thanks for the link Etyrnus, just ordered a pair myself. I miss having HIDs, this looks like a close replacement.

Hopefully soon someone will come out with projector headlights for the Fiesta.

I also ordered Tuesday evening, but it seems like they are currently on backorder... Will ship next week they said via email!

It may be a good compromise between halogen and HID's

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
It would be nice to have a night photo with a ground pattern.
Also a photo of the light against a wall at about 25 feet to see the cut line.

If these are good I would buy a set as well.

Dave

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
It would be nice to have a night photo with a ground pattern.
Also a photo of the light against a wall at about 25 feet to see the cut line.

If these are good I would buy a set as well.

Dave
[MENTION=658]Etyrnus[/MENTION] this is for you. You got us all hooked. See you you can hook another.

Sorry, I don't have a photo and am feeling lazy but I've been running these for a few weeks now after reading a post on a different forum (which does include photos shot at 25') and they are really, really good. The lamps are plug-n-play, the entire assembly fits easily into the headlight housing, and the install is idiot-proof (personal experience). The cutoff is straight and any vertical adjustment is easily made with a Philips #2. Really can't recommend enough.

Yep, got an email a few hours after placing my order and it said they were on backordered but would be put on "rush" status once they arrive next week.

Thanks for sharing Etyrnus, I've just ordered these too. Can someone share a pic with explanation of the where the heat shrink should be placed? I read inside the headlight but I'm just wondering what this looks like thanks. Also what do they look like as DRL? Its the same bulb right?