Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Great Quest for Headlights

They do look good! There's a member on another forum who bought them. He paid closer to $1000 (I think) but he got the "prototype price". Those pictures are of his lights. He did a thread on the build at fiestast dot net.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
They say 100% legal.
Are they DOT approved?

Dave

A single projector, bi xenon with led accent like the UK version with black housing at a decent price that is truly plug and play would be amazing.

Exactly like this one basically

Chris G

Get some tetros done. :)

They can be had for under $1000 if you want them to be.

OP
Connor
Thread Starter #7
Miss this when I had my `Stang. The parts. Oh my god the parts. They were everywhere!

FistSt215

I just don't get it. They have aftermarket head lights for the focus st for 400 (which I would pay ) but nothing for the fist

OP
Connor
Thread Starter #11
I just don't get it. They have aftermarket head lights for the focus st for 400 (which I would pay ) but nothing for the fist
I'm guessing its popularity. They figure they'll get money for Focus parts before the Fiesta? The Focus seems to be getting the attention first as they're selling more.

TheStig

To be honest depending on situation nearly 1500$ isnt bad.

If those are off the shelf buy and install ready to go lights.

Think about it, a good HID retrofit will run you anywhere from 700-1200$ for the full deal (projectors/ballasts, shipping, services, etc)

Then if its your DD you need another set of lights to either ship or use, so add at least 400$ to that number. Boom you are nearly at that 1500$ mark. So in reality it ISNT that expensive, just up front cost seems that way.

TheStig

that is pricey though.. got my pairs of euro lamps for half of that price
Indeed BUT these are custom, plus they are HID projectors. Im sure you could upgrade the EU spec ones to projector and have a clean cutoff and great performance, but i dont knot if that will require replacing the projector or not.

Indeed BUT these are custom, plus they are HID projectors. Im sure you could upgrade the EU spec ones to projector and have a clean cutoff and great performance, but i dont knot if that will require replacing the projector or not.
I did put hid on my euros and the cut off isn't tooooo bad. I'll upload a pic later.