Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kitana: A slow build.

I picked up my TB FiST back in December, and absolutely love her. The first time my HTC One M8's Cortana assistant blared through the speakers via Bluetooth, combined with all the lights and bells and whistles which had previously earned the car a nickname of "Kitt", led to the current name of Kitana(my friends are a cooky lot).

She's come a long way since then, and the mods just keep coming.

Current mods:

Cobb AP3 Stage 2
Cobb Intake
Panda Motorworks TR6 Intercooler
Cobb RMM
Sparco Assetto Garas Orange 17x7
ASD Accelerator Pedal Spacer
Boomba Sound Symposer Delete
15% tint

Future plans include:

*WeatherTek molded mats
*Redline shift boot
*Analog boost gauge
*Mudflaps
*Tasteful vinyl

I ain't no parts getter lol

OP
BrokenSVT
Thread Starter #3
I purchased Boomba's SS delete. I'm strongly considering the 2JR cowl intake, and will likely install a downpipe. A catback could come later, but it's not in the short term plans.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I purchased Boomba's SS delete. I'm strongly considering the 2JR cowl intake, and will likely install a downpipe. A catback could come later, but it's not in the short term plans.
Any reason you choose boomba over the others?

OP
BrokenSVT
Thread Starter #15
...and received it. All I can say is WOW, even the OTS maps are an immense improvement. I can't wait to complete Stages 2 & 3, then pursue a pro tune.

OP
BrokenSVT
Thread Starter #18
Thanks! I wasn't 100% sure I'd love them, but the price was amazing. Now I'm sure I like the look.

OP
BrokenSVT
Thread Starter #19
Updates! I finally got my Panda Motorworks intercooler. It's a Treadstone TR6 core, made to fit the FiST. It required a bit of bumper trimming due to the thickness of it. Stage 2 is fun! :)

All pulled apart:

Slight differences:

All mounted up:

Lookin' great!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Updates! I finally got my Panda Motorworks intercooler. It's a Treadstone TR6 core, made to fit the FiST. It required a bit of bumper trimming due to the thickness of it. Stage 2 is fun! :)
Looks good. Other than the trimming how much time should one set aside for an intercooler swap? The bumper disassemble is what concerns me.