Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel Spacers

Anyone in need of quality custom wheel spacers, look up buyselladapters on eBay. I paid $50 for a pair of hub centric 3mm spacers.

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
Just 3mm? That's barely noticeable.
I have the TR Motorsports FF10 wheels, and the rear center hub sticks into the wheel too far and prevents the installation of the center cap. Plus, the rear wheels look like they are further in, towards the center of the car, than the fronts. Two birds with one stone, or 3mm wheel spacer. Also, I didn't want to change out the studs. The FF10s are thinner at the mounting flange of the wheel, than the stock wheels, so more of the stud is exposed. So much so you really can't use the stock lug nuts, as they aren't deep enough. Probably why the FF10s come with deep lug nuts.

Wheel spacers

Anyone running them? What size? Pics?

I feel like the cars need only a little bit for the stock wheels. Which I plan to keep for a while.

RMG

I'm not much help but there's someone on here running 10mm front and 15mm rear spacers on drop springs/stock wheels and it looks really good.

I'm running 20mm spacers all around. Only pictures I have are at the car washes...

I'll get some more pictures if there's interest.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I'm running 20mm spacers all around. Only pictures I have are at the car washes...

I'll get some more pictures if there's interest.

Can you get a better front, side and rear pic with better lighting? Thanks

Here's a couple of quick pictures. It's not to everyone's taste, I like it. The side wall sticks out just a hair, but the tread of the tire is still under the fenders.

I needed the spacers because of my Alcon brakes. I'm currently running stock sized Falken Azenis RT-615K

RMG

Ya a little too far out for me. May be okay with lowering springs and a little bit of camber. 15mm's should be perfect.

I'm actually thinking the rears only needs 10mm. The front with anything more than 5mm would stick out of the fender so much it might be weird looking.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Nice quality but I have to add my 2 cents worth of info here from having had hundreds of wheels on dozens of cars and used spacers on race cars as well.

This would of saved you money, sorry I did not post this on the forum before.

For such thin spacers DIY or lower cost generic spacers are just fine, they do not have to fit the hub bore perfectly.

As an example. I have use 3mm spacers on the front to clear the coilovers when I run my 15x9 track wheels, I made them out of some high grade sheet aluminum I had on hand, I did not have to make them fit the hub perfectly as not needed but I made them very close as it is how I do things.

Hub centric spacers come into play when the spacer is thick enough to disengage the wheel hub from the axle hub.

There has to be enough depth where the spacer and the ring are strong enough to support the hub of the wheel.

Longer studs are almost always needed.

----------------
I did not see it mentioned, do you have hub rings for the stock hub to new wheel bore?

It is always best to get aluminum hub rings instead of plastic on a car driven very aggressively as plastic ones tend to melt.

Most wheels will need hub rings unless they are made specifically to fit the hub of the car as the load is supposed to be on the hub, not on the lugs.

My spacers were made to very close tolerance as mentioned but was more for giving the best support for the aluminum hub rings I use on my race wheels.

---------------