Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

boomba wing risers.

Trader history for ST_JOE (0)

price drop!!!

I bought these for myself as a Christmas present but ended up getting the 3dcarbon rear wing from my wife. They were opened but never used. (New)
$100.00 + shipping I am located in SoCal if anyone wants to pick them up.

Good price. Had I not bought mine in black already I would definitely hop on this. There's a forum member on here who has the 3dcarbon wing with the Boomba wing risers. It's an aggressive combination but I think that it looks great. Regardless, GLWS!

Just for reference (you might have seen this already):

IMAG1876_zpsdxvyrwsm.jpg

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I just don't know how the silver would look on my black st. Might stick out too much, the color that is. Not the wing. Ha.

OP
ST_JOE
Thread Starter #5
Good price. Had I not bought mine in black already I would definitely hop on this. There's a forum member on here who has the 3dcarbon wing with the Boomba wing risers. It's an aggressive combination but I think that it looks great. Regardless, GLWS!
I did see that already but think I remember reading that he had to modify them to make them work. If it was a perfect fit I might have done both but once I start modifying the risers if I messed up I'd be SOL

OP
ST_JOE
Thread Starter #6
I just don't know how the silver would look on my black st. Might stick out too much, the color that is. Not the wing. Ha.
If they stuck out too much you could always plasti dip or paint them... Just an idea