Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 2015 Ford Fiesta ST

Trader history for jcr557 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST because I recently bought another car. The car is white and I had the windows tinted 15% all around. The car has under 4000 miles (see pic). This ST has the navigation package. The car is in "like new" condition.

If you are not familiar with the Ford Fiesta ST, this car is powered with a 1.6L EcoBoost engine, 6 speed manual transmission, that delivers 197 horsepower and 202 lb.-ft. of torque. These cars are great and a blast to drive. I currently have 2 other ones besides this one at home.

The reason I am selling it is because I have too many cars on my street and this is an extra one that I do not use.

If you would like to see the car in person, message me or email me at jcr57rt @ aol.com. My name is John.

P.S. I still remain an ST owner because the rally car is going no where any time soon :)

Priced to sell indeed! That's a steal of a price for anyone who picks this up! GLWS!

OP
J
Thread Starter #16
Bump. I just edited the first post and added pics I took yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Community Posts