Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Intercooler did you choose?

Which Fiesta ST Intercooler did you choose?

• Mountune

Votes: 67 11.5%
  • PERON

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Airtec

Votes: 19 3.2%
  • ATP

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Cobb Tuning

Votes: 74 12.6%
  • Forge Motorsport

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Levels Performance

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Mishimoto J-Line

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • R-Sport

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Deadhook Motorsports

Votes: 47 8.0%
  • Depo Racing

Votes: 102 17.4%
  • Mishimoto (Direct Fit)

Votes: 21 3.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 27 4.6%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 40 6.8%
  • MTC

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 109 18.6%

• Total voters

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Cool, looks like we will have pretty similar setups then, EFR, etc......:)

I am going to tackle the turbo to manifold adapter and DP soon if you still need a solution I might be able to help you out.

I just hope I can get the turbo out far enough and have a good design on the adapter, if not then will have to build a manifold.
Yes should be fun and I never thought of that as I never looked at the stock turbo yet how much bigger the EFR may be compared to the stocker.. the rest should be doable ..

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Things have changed a great deal for me lately and I might have to buy a manifold instead of build one if an adapter just does not work out. I will see what kind of deal I can get, I had forgotten you already bought one:)

Last week I build in the Airtec IC.

Comparison: Stock vs Airtec

It fits very tight! Really perfect!

Regards from Germany,

Frank

iso100

1000 Post Club
Have any of you Airtec owners looked inside the end tanks? I saw CP-E 's prototype and they actually have fins in the end tanks to even flow across the core. Very cool.

Just wondering if anyone else is doing this with their end tank design. Cobb?

koozy

3000 Post Club
Have any of you Airtec owners looked inside the end tanks? I saw CP-E 's prototype and they actually have fins in the end tanks to even flow across the core. Very cool.

Just wondering if anyone else is doing this with their end tank design. Cobb?
Before I installed my AIRTEC I flushed out the intercooler with water to clean it out, the end tanks were not finned.

In too live in stl. About 10 minutes from Chris actually who owns Panda. It's a great FM for not a ton of money. Rather give Chris my business over spending far to much in my opinion for Cobbs

I don't see it on their website. What made you choose that one, if you don't mind me asking? Curious because I'm close to them in St. Louis.
*Small(er) businesses are great.
*Panda uses a Treadstone core, and they're great cores.
*I've not yet spent a dime with them, and the customer service I've received is top-notch. It's the type of service I expect from my own employees every day. I have no doubt that they will provide the same service after I give them my hard-earned money, and that means the world to me.

*Small(er) businesses are great.
*Panda uses a Treadstone core, and they're great cores.
*I've not yet spent a dime with them, and the customer service I've received is top-notch. It's the type of service I expect from my own employees every day. I have no doubt that they will provide the same service after I give them my hard-earned money, and that means the world to me.
My short list to go with the DHM crash bar goes like this, I think:

Airtec - light weight, good price, happy customers/works.

Panda - good price, local, happy customers on here (don't know much about how it works overall)

Dead Hook Motorsports - last intercooler I'd need (but don't need it), good price, waiting on final results

FistSt215

How do you order a panda fmic? I was on their site and under Fiesta ST section didn't see it . I did see it in the focus st section

Ford Community Posts