Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Intercooler did you choose?

Which Fiesta ST Intercooler did you choose?

• Mountune

Votes: 67 11.5%
  • PERON

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Airtec

Votes: 19 3.2%
  • ATP

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Cobb Tuning

Votes: 74 12.6%
  • Forge Motorsport

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Levels Performance

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Mishimoto J-Line

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • R-Sport

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Deadhook Motorsports

Votes: 47 8.0%
  • Depo Racing

Votes: 102 17.4%
  • Mishimoto (Direct Fit)

Votes: 21 3.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 27 4.6%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 40 6.8%
  • MTC

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 109 18.6%

• Total voters

DaveG99

^^^I love how clean most Cali cars are underneath, even a lot of the older, higher mileage ones. [thumb]
Same for Texas and Florida and Arizona. Warm weather with no need for salted roads. I dont know how northerners do it.

Same for Texas and Florida and Arizona. Warm weather with no need for salted roads. I dont know how northerners do it.
I spray my car down right after the snow storm normally when it’s right above freezing or wrap a pipe in heater tape. My other option is to use a line that I have attached to my hot water line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^You're lucky to have a hot water faucet near the outside of your residence.

I am looking for a pressure washer which has water heating capabilities, but not sure that exists.

Lsstefan

Hello.
I am curious about 2 IC if you guys can help me. I'm from EU and my pick was Wagner, I like the big frontal area, heard good stuff about them from other cars etc. My only issue is that the IC is in front of the crash bar. Normally, if I were to crash the car bad, the IC will get damaged regardless, but what about a mild fender bender? I'd hate to waste 700$ on it only to damage it stupidly.
My other choice is the Depo IC. For that price I can also get the charge pipes.(and not damage it so easily)

My target is a hybrid X47r at start and if money and life allows, go to a GTX. Can a Depo handle 400+whp?
Thanks for the replies.

me32

1000 Post Club
I went with ATP cause at the Time had the best core that fit as a direct bolt in.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just swapped from Cobb to CP-E to get the biggest one possible without hacking up the bumper. The lower grill even for back on without any trimming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone using a Forge FMIC? I used to have a Gti and Forge was well thought of. It almost looks like the Cobb FMIC with the end tank design.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
The new Pumaspeed R Sport 300 is looking pretty damn nice right now. Its the largest (square Tubes) Tube and fin that fits perfectly stock and is rated at over 320whp and matches their older Garrett bar amd plate version.
Its less expensive, lighter and is found to heatsoak less than the Garrett.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
The new Pumaspeed R Sport 300 is looking pretty damn nice right now. Its the largest (square Tubes) Tube and fin that fits perfectly stock and is rated at over 320whp and matches their older Garrett bar amd plate version.
Its less expensive, lighter and is found to heatsoak less than the Garrett.
Wiil it fit with usdm crash bar ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club