Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST, best muscle cars of 2015

OP
Cruz'nFiST
Thread Starter #4
Sorry, I just fixed the link.

I agree the FoST is more muscle than ours but it's a nice acknowledgment

Dumb list. Outside of the Charger/Challenger Hellcats, none of the cars are "muscle cars" and the last two entries haven't even been released yet... Someone got paid to write that?

It's great to see all the praise this car gets, but that is some very strange company. It reminds me a tad of the MT "World's Greatest Drag Race 4" where the FiST was racing a BMW M4, Nissan GTR, a Porsche 911 Turbo S, and other very quick cars. I just feel like the Focus would have been better for a drag race/muscle car. Just my 2 cents.

It's great to see all the praise this car gets, but that is some very strange company. It reminds me a tad of the MT "World's Greatest Drag Race 4" where the FiST was racing a BMW M4, Nissan GTR, a Porsche 911 Turbo S, and other very quick cars. I just feel like the Focus would have been better for a drag race/muscle car. Just my 2 cents.
That was because the drag race was a part of their best driver's car of the year competition. They have all that years finalists participate regardless of power. It's just for fun and not a legitimate part of the tests. The FR-S/BRZ was similarly outclassed the year it was included.

That was because the drag race was a part of their best driver's car of the year competition. They have all that years finalists participate regardless of power. It's just for fun and not a legitimate part of the tests. The FR-S/BRZ was similarly outclassed the year it was included.
If it's for fun they should race around the Top Gear track in that figure eight. Really though I got that, just weird to me to even bother with a drag race. ;)

CanadianST

I actually ended up going to a classic car meet in mine last summer. Was just looking at the other cars and parked the FiST a few places over but it was getting a few puzzled looks. A few of the older guys even went over and took a few glances, especially one guy with an old Buick Grand National who talked to me about it and knew his fair share about the car. Even had my dad who's a hard core American muscle guy and hates anything with an i4 with a smile on his face while he was driving it. The FiST just seems to speak to a lot of different people

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Muscle car = smaller car with the bigger engine from a larger car.
Dart ( smallest car ) + ( hemi engine from the bigger challenger ) = muscle car.

Fiesta ( smallest car) + ecoboost ( from the SUV escape ) = muscle car.

Not a lot of fighter hit harder than "butter bean". Big guy, big muscle/engine, but no one would car him "muscular".

Mike tyson... Fairly small with a ton of muscle. Anyone would be hard pressed to say he's not "muscular".

Challenger/charger, mustang, camaro = pony cars.
Evo/sti/fiesta ST/srt4/ cobalt SS

On the flip side... What is a chevelle SS ?? Lol. Its huge. Its not a muscle car. Its not a pony car. But 99% of people would call it a muscle car... By my definition, its not. But what is it then? Lol.