Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Awesome, I was looking at a sub like this, so I hope that I can get your feedback on it once it's installed!

You should be able to do this yourself. It should be pretty straight forward.

I would think that you'd take the positive cable and run it along the driver's side floor, tucked away behind the trim of the doors and then up through the dash and through the firewall. From there, you'd just connect it to the battery. I'm assuming there would be an inline fuse close to that connection as well.
You should be able to ground it in the trunk.
For the remote turn on, I'd think you'd need something coming from the head unit and that's the part I'm least sure about. I think I've heard that people splice into the rear speaker for that since it's close and would be pretty easy. Can anyone confirm?
Saw these on Crutchfield. Answer your question?

1597209870364.png 1597209901695.png

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
huh. So for the remote turn on I just need to splice it into the correct wire in the under the dash or fusebox (but do we even need to do that? It looks like it has an auto turn-on when it senses speaker input) and for the audio itself plug the RCA from the sub into a PAC adaptor which splices into the wires below? Since it's mono it doesn't need a speaker from each side?
Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White to PAC Grey & White.
Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Blue to PAC Black/Grey & Black/White

Last edited: