Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I just ordered my stuff to do the Bazooka bass tube wiring this weekend. Will post an update once I get everything installed. If you guys have any questions let me know.

Amp Wiring Kit

Adjustable LOC

10" Bazooka Bass Tube

T-400 RF Amp

Updated: Finished Fiesta ST Subwoofer Project Photos

Testing Subwoofer
View: http://youtu.be/vkN5LaXB0K0

Last edited:
OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
To avoid retyping, I'm also going to be following these steps to feed the power wires through the engine firewall and to the rear.
[video=youtube;qcvUR6X2Umw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcvUR6X2Umw[/video]

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
After the first day this is what I have so far, again please feel free and let me know if you have any questions.

Runing the wire from the engine bay to the interior.

I used a small drill bit to put a small hole through the rubber grommet. Will be filling that up with a bit of silicone.

For the amp remote wire (which turns the amp on and off with the ignition) I used a t-tap and connected to the Brown/Yellow wire underneath the dash.

To run the wires to the rear, you really don't need to remove all the kick panels. You can just pull back the weather striping and there is enough clearance to run the wires through.

To make it easier you can just remove the rear seat bottom to run the wires to the rear. I got tired and forgot to take some pictures with the seat bottom out.

For connecting the PAC Adapter, you need to locate the speaker wires inside the passenger B-Pillar. You will need to pop out the panel for better access.

Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White to PAC Grey & White.
Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Blue to PAC Black/Grey & Black/White

Connect the RCA Cables to the PAC. You will need to run the RCA cables to the rear to send the signals to the amp.

Use a piece of double-sided tape so you can mount the PAC Adapter inside the B-Pillar. There's enough room underneath the seatbelt.

For the ground wire, I just used self tapping screws and attached it to an area behind the panel.

Covered it up with electrical tape as a precaution.

Rear hatch with power and remote wires coming from the driver side.

Rear hatch with RCA and ground wire coming from the passenger side.

Finish product.

Next step I'll be working on getting the amp and subwoofer mounted.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Bloody Excellent MK, the same place I run my wires through the fire wall. Were you cursing the battery and ABS unit.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Thanks guys. Glad everyone found it helpful.

Bloody Excellent MK, the same place I run my wires through the fire wall. Were you cursing the battery and ABS unit.
LOL yeah it took me a couple of attempts with multiple scratches on my hand to get the wire through there. All in the end it was worth it.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
Plastic Vinyl installation.

Installing the straps.

2" Wide Velcro.

Testing Subwoofer
[video=youtube_share;vkN5LaXB0K0]http://youtu.be/vkN5LaXB0K0[/video]

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
Thanks guys

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
Hey MK what did you use to hold the Amp still under the floor?
2" wide velcro. I attached one side to the board and the other to the floor. This allows me to to remove the amp without damaging the floor.

[twothumb]

Looks great bud, I gotta get one of these tubes,seems like the perfect upgrade for more bass. Well done man.

-ry