Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Shifter Extension

Trader history for DHM (0)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21

Just a quick late night update. Pictures from the phone again. Once I get the part laser etched I will have finish product and kit pictures. Hope you guys like the black. I tossed in pics with the Cobb knob.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
It's a good idea. I'm almost stuck between either having my legs cramped and being able to reach the shifter or sitting comfortably and not being able to reach.
Yea i have been enjoying it so much. Much nicer to drive. Want to get a short through now and it would be perfect.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
Hey Russ, Can you tell us the weight of these?
The V1 which was alot larger was 268 grams. Im guessing final product is in the is around 200-220grams. But i will check as soon as i get back from laser.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #33
4 left in the first batch!!!

Russ

MOFiST

JPGC that red one looks pretty sweet.

For any Aussies or Canadians. I found a place that sells delrin knobs for $20 free international shipping.
I hope it's OK if I share this Russ.
This is what I bought. > http://goo.gl/OgJWFZ
I asked about weight and they reckon these are about 94g. With the extensions weight hopefully it all comes together well.

JPGC

2000 Post Club

For any Aussies or Canadians. I found a place that sells delrin knobs for $20 free international shipping.
I asked about weight and they reckon these are about 94g. With the extensions weight hopefully it all comes together well.
That's very similar to the black delrin knob I got. They are light, that's for sure. The red one has some weight to it, though not as much as my oval boomba knob.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37

Here it is with the new delrin ball knob! Looks really good and feels great!

Don't mind the laser this is prototype part and I have to build a new fixture for the laser machine and clarify that I don't want the logo upside down lol

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
Got my knobs in the mail...ready to install when I get the extension:)
View attachment 3506

Share away! I paid 22 shipped for mine!

That's very similar to the black delrin knob I got. They are light, that's for sure. The red one has some weight to it, though not as much as my oval boomba knob.
Extension is shipping today for pics!!

Russ

Here it is with the new delrin ball knob! Looks really good and feels great!

Don't mind the laser this is prototype part and I have to build a new fixture for the laser machine and clarify that I don't want the logo upside down lol

Russ
Hmm, what happens if you don't use the lock nut? Does the knob not screw all the way in? I prefer not to have it for a cleaner look.