Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Shifter Extension

Trader history for DHM (0)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #61
Any updates on the extensions???
Beat me to it!!!! Just got off the phone with my laser guy and they are done! I will be picking them up tonight and shipping first thing in the am! Everyone state side should have them sat!

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #63
3 state side guys your parts are boxed and tracking numbers sent! International orders i will be doing tomorrow!!!

Thank you all again!

Russ

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Got it and am Tracking a inbound and down package from the mitten.. aka Michigan lower ..

That looks good. I'm still waiting for my shipping notice, really looking forward to this!

Now if Russ would be interested in making a throttle pedal spacer...

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Looks great I am closer than You but the ways of the postal service got me again LOL mine is said to be here Tues last I looked.

MOFiST

JPGC, lookin good. I'm going with that one also. I've noticed my Boomba lever is clocked ever so slightly to the left so I want to adjust that a bit for RHD. Are you running your lever at max reduction?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #76
Got my extension in today. I'm using it with the boomba short shifter so I have it installed opposite from a factory shifter. I like it and the feel of it!! Russ, sending you a ]
Glad you like it!!

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #77
That looks good. I'm still waiting for my shipping notice, really looking forward to this!

Now if Russ would be interested in making a throttle pedal spacer...
I would love to some day. What would mine have to do better than the others out there?

Looks great I am closer than You but the ways of the postal service got me again LOL mine is said to be here Tues last I looked.
Tuesday what the heck. Lol

JPGC

2000 Post Club
JPGC, lookin good. I'm going with that one also. I've noticed my Boomba lever is clocked ever so slightly to the left so I want to adjust that a bit for RHD. Are you running your lever at max reduction?
Yep, the boomba SS is at max reduction and also know that I have a mountune trans adaptor as well.