Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Shifter Extension

Trader history for DHM (0)

I would love to some day. What would mine have to do better than the others out there?
I was thinking maybe you can make a very simple set of spacers. The ones currently available are shaped similar to the pedal base. If the spacer was just a simple "round" shape, I don't think I'll have any issues mounting them in my RHD car.

BTW did my silver shift extension get shipped out yet?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #82
I was thinking maybe you can make a very simple set of spacers. The ones currently available are shaped similar to the pedal base. If the spacer was just a simple "round" shape, I don't think I'll have any issues mounting them in my RHD car.

BTW did my silver shift extension get shipped out yet?
Sure did! I will have to email you the tracking. This is the second time paypal has screwed up international. I had to go into to the post office to ship it last week.

As for the pedal. Hopefully I get time soon to check it out!

Russ

Got a chance to install this yesterday. Wow! I love it. Much more comfortable and makes for a laid back position when driving. My FiST is a daily driver so this was a much needed item for me. I used to have to sit up when I hit traffic. I love that the middle "bump" serves as a second knob for reverse. No problem adjusting to the longer throw and new angle. I do have the Boomba shifter plate and bracket bushings though.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #84
Got a chance to install this yesterday. Wow! I love it. Much more comfortable and makes for a laid back position when driving. My FiST is a daily driver so this was a much needed item for me. I used to have to sit up when I hit traffic. I love that the middle "bump" serves as a second knob for reverse. No problem adjusting to the longer throw and new angle. I do have the Boomba shifter plate and bracket bushings though.

You said that exactly! I love it in my car to. I have had the car for less than 4mths and have over 7k miles. The extra comfort is so nice. I am glad you like the tapper for reverse that was the plan.

Thank you!

Russ

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Posted these in my Build thread and will post a few here too..
Very Much LOVE this for the placement and what it allows Us to use for Shift Knobs now that the Reverse Lockout is take care of.
Very easy to engage all gears as well as lift the lock out and go into reverse .. Old School Tee for Me
Thanks Russ and Dead Hook...

Attachments

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #86
Very Much LOVE this for the placement and what it allows Us to use for Shift Knobs now that the Reverse Lockout is take care of.
Very easy to engage all gears as well as lift the lock out and go into reverse .. Old School Tee for Me
Awesome glad you like it!!!

Russ

JPGC

2000 Post Club

Nice!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I like it. I was curious on how that would look.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #93
Will you be producing more after they have all sold? In the process of buying go fast stuff ATM so I can't purchase just yet.
Honestly im sure i will just done know when or how many. For some reason we had more dislikes on this product than like. Myself and others that got them seem to love them. The comfort of everyday driving that this give is awesome.

Russ

Honestly im sure i will just done know when or how many. For some reason we had more dislikes on this product than like. Myself and others that got them seem to love them. The comfort of everyday driving that this give is awesome.

Russ
Alright well knowing that I will try to get one next week once pay day rolls around if there are any left.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #99
Got a silver bent and Black straight still in stock!

Russ

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Just added the red shift ball. I actually matches the leather, but the sun light is causing me issues with the pic.