Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Shifter Extension

Trader history for DHM (0)

MOFiST

Haha speak of the devil, it just arrived today. I just threw it on and I love it. Took around half and hour to get used to.

I'm thinking of getting a different shift knob now that's a little lighter than the Boomba oval knob. I might even splurge and get the full Boomba short shifter kit now that the level is longer!
Dooo it! Max reduction ftw! I love this combo it's killer now. Not going back till I ever sell this car.

FistSt215

At first I thought it was hideous , but it's kinda growing on me. This might be the only option for us shifting comfortably. When will you get more of the black one with a bend ? When you get them in can you let me know ?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #123
At first I thought it was hideous , but it's kinda growing on me. This might be the only option for us shifting comfortably. When will you get more of the black one with a bend ? When you get them in can you let me know ?
Your best bet is to back order one via our website. I will be making some and shipping soon.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #125
Your best bet is to back order one via our website. I will be making some and shipping soon.

Russ

Hey Russ any new updates on the back order ? Know when they will be done and shipped ?
Had some delays at the machine shop but extensions should be shipping out next week. You will receive an email when it ships, with a tracking number.
We appreciate your patience!
Thank you

FistSt215

Had some delays at the machine shop but extensions should be shipping out next week. You will receive an email when it ships, with a tracking number.
We appreciate your patience!
Thank you
No problem thanks for the quick response !

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #139
Do you have any black/straight in stock?
We finally got them back from the Cnc. I was getting ready to bend them all. If you want a straight on please go to our website place your order and then pm me and let me know you want it straight.

Russ

FistSt215

We finally got them back from the Cnc. I was getting ready to bend them all. If you want a straight on please go to our website place your order and then pm me and let me know you want it straight.

Russ
Just wanted to know if I'm part of this batch being shipped next . I purchased a black with bend on March 21st.